My Micra 160SR for sale £1750

Vitus992

Ex. Club Member
Some of you may remember me from a while back and you were all great in steering me on the way looking after my 160sr especially Guys amazing Micra website.
Due to circumstances changing with a great deal of sorrow Im letting her go for a diesel.
05 Plate
under 64000 miles
about 5 months mot left - only ever advisory was for a tyre last year (front pair were swapped).
Half leather interior
electric sunroof (factory fitted and tinted)
heated seats
spare full sized correct alloy as well as the get you home wheel barrow wheel
new disks and pads before christmas
I change the oil, filter and air filter every 10,000 miles with correct synthetic
plugs changed 20k ago so plenty of life left.
Link to the car just after I got it:
http://www.satori-photo.co.uk/p964256362
Paintwork is still as shiney as I clay bar it once a year and then polish and wax over the top.

THE BAD:
car parks have been a mightmare for the poor thing and the front wing has a dent a bit smaller than a tennis ball in it close to the bumper.
Again the rear bumper has been nudged and split the paint in a small area.
Lights like all micras have gone a bit "frosty"??
I have never replaced the rear brake shoes and that was the next thing I was going to do.

This price is for Micra club members to give something back for all the help you guys gave me in the early years.

Im not exactly sure when my new car arrives so I cant give an exact date when its ready for collection but you are all welcome to come and have a look - it should be in the next week.

If you would like pictures of the dents let me know or give me a call to discuss on 07563628048
[email protected]

Daren

OP
OP
Vitus992

Vitus992

Ex. Club Member
Just to let you know I have been advised my new car is ready for collection on Saturday so the Micra is available as of Saturday afternoon.
I'm in High Wycombe Buckinghamshire.

I wish I could persuade my brother to go for this...but he's an idiot :(
....it would be perfect for him, and we don't have a red micra yet :p

Glws ;)

OP
OP
Vitus992

Vitus992

Ex. Club Member
Thats how it goes!, I will post up some pictures of the dents, they are both quite small.
It goes on ebay this weekend so if anyone is remotely interested please give me a shout before the bidding starts, I'd love it to stay in the Micra.org.uk family.

OP
OP
Vitus992

Vitus992

Ex. Club Member
As promised I have added pictures of the dents front wing:
DSCF0207.JPG

rear bumper:
DSCF0208.JPG

Quite small just bloody annoying as both were done in carparks.

OP
OP
Vitus992

Vitus992

Ex. Club Member
Cheers for the input. All I can base it on is whats on ebay - all over £2k and a lot more miles and some without the leather interior and other goodies.
Certainly welcome to an offer from the forum.