• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

My Mauritius

Tom Messy

Ex. Club Member
Got me a K11 1995 Mauritius 1.0 in March as my first car, and am very pleased with it so far. Been buzzing round since passing my test on Friday :D

OK so it doesn't look all that at the moment, more or less standard, but I thought I'd put some pics up anyway :D

micra3.jpg

micra2.jpg

micra1.jpg

Tom

Cheers. I've just installed my new 6.5" Alpine speakers, nothing too fancy. As for plans, as much as I can get away with without killing my insurance! High enough as it is without any mods. Maybe next year as it should drop considerably ;)

Tom

Does anyone know how much it will affect the resale value of the car if I do stuff like respray the interior (either standard grey or black/silver) and make slight modifications to the dash etc, considering I paid £650 for it?

Tom

I've finished respraying the dash now and so it looks a lot neater inside. Found it scratches a bit easily though.

Went to a scrapyard the other day and found 3 micras. Got a new flasher unit and hazard switch as my indicators weren't working, but then somehow managed to get the old ones working again grr . Also got some good condition indicator stalks that didn't fit (from a facelift I think, if anyone wants them? Got pics ;) ). One thing that was useful is a new mint condition nissan badge for the back that I managed to scavenge as mine was nasty. They had a load of good condition alloys too that might be worth a look at some point.

Gonna get myself some more interior lighting at some point to hook up with the switchboard I made.

Tom

Back