my march a#

P290910_1930.jpg

P290910_1718.jpg

P150910_1436.jpg

Resize_P081010_1359.jpg

OP
OP
emmet_gti
I put them on it suits it better i think, yes on the floor is where its going karlj, hopefully get a 4-2-1 manifold and a few other small bits, ive pulsar seats for it as well, but they could be only 1.6 sr seats im not sure but they sit really low to the ground

OP
OP
emmet_gti
yeah i should actually pop down, its 1.3 which is great,
yeah i no about the break light might try get a 98 glanza one for it because its clear compared to a red one

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
could you do me a MASSIVE favour, and get the biggest, most hi res perfect pic you can of the MARCH logo? that would be very awesome

nice car, marches are awesome

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
my k11 was surely for the bin because of sill welding no rear brakes working front gaiter gone both sides
an easy save really and a long term project-----actualy as long as its road legal theirs no rush!!!!

1.3GX

Ex. Club Member
blanchardstown area of dublin could be a different one though but i dont think theres many black march's around with super s bumpers because the march version of the super s bumpers have a square plate recess

1.3GX

Ex. Club Member
ah right sorry, there was a jap one with super s bumpers for sale aswell, didnt realise you had fitted em yourself, i have one of them jap bumpers they are rare as rocking horse poo :p

OP
OP
emmet_gti
the pulsar seats i plan on sticking in my march
DSCF3118.jpg

Front of my march needs a bit of a tidy
DSCF3119.jpg

DSCF3120.jpg

DSCF3121.jpg

And a video of it reving with the 2.66 flywheel and 4-2-1 manifold