• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

My little k11

I've some 32mm spacer with bolt on extended studs if anyone is after them? Brand new boxed?
y5ehy3a2.jpg

I've been so set on saving for an mx5. Haven't driven my k11 like this in ages, its still standard rolling on steels, my sister is using it everyday.

I've come back to this forum, and this, this is gold!

Thankyou very much!

Not sure on camber I'm running a m10 bolt rather than a m12 in the upper hole on the lower hub mount of the strut. Side mount number will be on next week buddy ;)

Thanks for the kind words

Wee update! I bought one of noddies adjustable rods which will be here next week :) also bought some stuff to give the car a service for the winter. And treat her to some calliper paint and snow foamed her tonight :) looking to buy a machine polisher so I can give the car a good t cut and polish up too :)

Does anyone in here make dildo gear knobs?
I'd be a little concerned if they did, what a strange passtime :O. Someone has to do it I guess.
Only just caught up with this, mind if I use some of these stunning pictures on the page? (Nissan micra k11 fan club, see signature if you've not heard if it) :)

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

I'd be a little concerned if they did, what a strange passtime :O. Someone has to do it I guess.
Only just caught up with this, mind if I use some of these stunning pictures on the page? (Nissan micra k11 fan club, see signature if you've not heard if it) :)

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

Yeah go for it! I'm honoured haha

:)

I've just bought a pool ball one but I do want a dildo bubble one haha

Sure can but all the ones I've seen on eBay are from Hong Kong and from my experience of eBay and Hong Kong it's not worth the hassle :(

Dave2290 said:
Sure can but all the ones I've seen on eBay are from Hong Kong and from my experience of eBay and Hong Kong it's not worth the hassle :(

Some are from uk u know. You got to look their locations and feedbacks too. :)

pa4ese3e.jpg

Received my nod speed on car adjustable rod today. Great quality and shipped over the weekend. Think ill be ardor ring the front and rear strut braces :) cheers dude

pa4ese3e.jpg

Received my nod speed on car adjustable rod today. Great quality and shipped over the weekend. Think ill be ardor ring the front and rear strut braces :) cheers dude

The front strut brace didn't fit in my facelift, you have to make sure you also get the PAS bracket to move it out the way :)

Any chance someone can take one of my photos and do my car in some different colours? Gloss black, white red and matt purple?? Really need to get my mind made up before I buy the wrap for the car

Hi just a bit if help. You see when people have hollowed the cat out on there manifold what's the best way to do this? Or is anyone selling a decat for tha manifold cat

Hi just a bit if help. You see when people have hollowed the cat out on there manifold what's the best way to do this? Or is anyone selling a decat for tha manifold cat

Get a long thing and a hammer and smash out the inside... What ive done for friends cars, not particularly precise though.
Have to take the cat off obviously

No in not using the rear springs just the rear shocks. Corsa b coilovers my rear is sat perfect at the moment but need better shocks than standard. To be honest the overall stance of my car at the moment I'm really happy with but wanted coilovers for a better ride and adjustment for winter.

I wonder if they will work if captive? Pig tail on the bottom or top?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I think with the adjuster cups in they would fit and stay captive actually. I'm going to try a few things whilst messing around when fitting the kit. I never planned on using the rear springs though :)

Might be hard to achieve better winter performance because you can only adjust pre load and no damping. I suppose that's only an issue of you get tyre scrub otherwise. My issue that is.

Might be hard to achieve better winter performance because you can only adjust pre load and no damping. I suppose that's only an issue of you get tyre scrub otherwise. My issue that is.

It's just for ride height. The snow gets pretty deep in Scotland and I don't want to be the local plow haha

any hieroglyphic markings on that turbo dave ? :D

Haha the I'd tag isn't present and I haven't cleaned it up yet. All I know if it's history is it came off a renault 19 or 5 and it was fully rebuilt before being stored the past 10 years. There's no play at all on the shaft or bearing and it seems to spin nicely :) not going to stop me pulling it apart. It's missing the actuator though, but can't complain considering it only cost me £20 ;)

Back