• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

My Lexus IS200 Sport, but still really miss my Micra

We here is the start of my new blog on my new Lexus IS200 Sport, strangely enough I do really miss my Micra and definitely regret selling her.

Also it feels kinda weird blogging on another make of car and mixing up the MSC, but I would rather hang out here, before other forums.

Last edited:
Why can't I insert images directly? Never had this problem before?

When I try to attach image, I get a message saying that I don't have permission to perform this action?

Last edited:
I was looking at one of these. Just weren't pwperful enough to warrant the hilarious MPG.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

It took me nearly 6 hours to deburr, clean and repaint all 4 callipers in a gold finish.

I also repainted the rear drums as well, so I will take some more photos later on and share

Looks pretty smart. A perfect candidate to rock that VIP look. Get this down, tinted on wide wheels ;)

I quite like the IS200. I had a chance to drive one a few years ago (When I had my Mercedes 190E/W201), and it was very comfy. Complicated as a very complicated thing when it comes to Engine Management etc, mind you (but compared to a Pre 1993 Mercedes most cars are, even my Micra!).

I have been looking around for a decent IS200 for about 5 years now, and although they can be picked up for as little as £1k the majority of them are pretty poor and with seriously high mileage

This one that I picked up is a 2001 model with 83000 miles on the clock and only 3 owners from new, everything is completely original in the car even the car mats and the audio system with a cassette player......
The interior is in immaculate condition too, half leather and suede and has still retained the "new car aroma"

2001 is when the car tax brackets changed. Have you checked yours? Before 2001 is about £200, after is like £400.

As you say, older ones are run into the ground !

Back