My K13 Nismo Edition

Hi, newbie here..
I'm from Indonesia and curious about what are the differences between mine and others out there..
It's March here, not Micra..

The engine uses 1.2L with 3 cylinders, no DIG-S, no sun roof, no fog lamp, no USB port (here uses lighter port), only 180kph on speed meter, no airbags, manual Air Conditioner, and I think some more "no's"... Damn I hate spec down.... How's the spec out there?

So here is my Baby Nismo...
SiMaNis.jpg

IMG_1690.jpg

ScrutSentulSep152012.jpg

Harlen

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Supporter
I love it. I'm really taken with the K13, especially the Nismo one. If they bring them to the UK (and ESPECIALLY if they made a 2 door), I'd get one :D

OP
OP
v_bale
Thanks a bunch.. :D
Now, I'm wondering if HR15DE will fit in this Baby Nismo or not..
Will the engine mounting fit in it? Or will it need some adjustment? Also are their transmissions the same or not?

more pics please bro.

I will be taking a serious interest with the New Nismo edition that they will be bringing to the UK. Depending on how much they want per month haha.

Hi, newbie here..
I'm from Indonesia and curious about what are the differences between mine and others out there..
It's March here, not Micra..

The engine uses 1.2L with 3 cylinders, no DIG-S, no sun roof, no fog lamp, no USB port (here uses lighter port), only 180kph on speed meter, no airbags, manual Air Conditioner, and I think some more "no's"... Damn I hate spec down.... How's the spec out there?

Hi!

I've got a Micra K13 as a present.
It is a 1.2 automatic x-cvt. It has almost all extras like fog lamps, front electric windows, central locking and 220km/h on speed meter. It also have the Nissan Connect Navigation, which includes USB, aux and GPS navigation, but I don't have maps, as in my region there are not supported. It has also 6 airbags (2 front, 2 side curtains and 2 side seat airbags). As for A/C, it has the climate control, which is very annoying. Mostly because when I press the defogger, the A/C comes on. I also wished there was a lighter or a 12V plug.

I didn't like the car, but now I love it every day more and more... actually we bought a second one. Here is a picture:
The silver one is mine and has 8700km. The grey one is just 2 days old :) and 30 km on the clock and has the same extras.

nissan micra silver gray.jpg

OP
OP
v_bale
Hi!

It is a 1.2 automatic x-cvt. It has almost all extras like fog lamps, front electric windows, central locking and 220km/h on speed meter. It also have the Nissan Connect Navigation, which includes USB, aux and GPS navigation, but I don't have maps, as in my region there are not supported. It has also 6 airbags (2 front, 2 side curtains and 2 side seat airbags). As for A/C, it has the climate control, which is very annoying. Mostly because when I press the defogger, the A/C comes on. I also wished there was a lighter or a 12V plug.

I didn't like the car, but now I love it every day more and more... actually we bought a second one. Here is a picture:
The silver one is mine and has 8700km. The grey one is just 2 days old :) and 30 km on the clock and has the same extras.

View attachment 21590
Congratulations, man.
I wish I got the 220km/h speed meter, since here only 180km/h and my K13 reached the 180 easily :( ... Also for the 6 airbags, mine doesn't have it.. When my K13 crashed, my wife and baby were injured....
Is there no 12V plug? Mine located on the passenger's side..

superls

K10 Tuner
Hi!

View attachment 21590

this shouldnt be annoying, the best way to clear a misted window when you first start the car is with cold air, if you understood the physics you would understand why

Congratulations, man.
I wish I got the 220km/h speed meter, since here only 180km/h and my K13 reached the 180 easily :( ... Also for the 6 airbags, mine doesn't have it.. When my K13 crashed, my wife and baby were injured....
Is there no 12V plug? Mine located on the passenger's side..
I have an USB & aux instead of the lighter :)

this shouldnt be annoying, the best way to clear a misted window when you first start the car is with cold air, if you understood the physics you would understand why
I understand that with A/C is better because the air comes along with humidity, but I do not get any fog on my windows in Cyprus. I like the air to come from the windows vents. Mostly without A/C. It's a matter of taste, I believe. But also many people push that button and in winter the A/C stays ON all the journey. It does not come OFF even on manual setting. Also on the climate control it doesn't go OFF automatically even if you change to feet setting for example. You have to do it manually. My mother for example traveled 300 kms with the A/C ON in the middle of December because of this. Elder people do not give a **** for any light that are ON. They just drive. You may say that this is the climate control's way, but I believe that this is a confusing approach.