My k12

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
Hello all

I used to be called Ianblack_k12 on the old forum but ive changed my name....and becoming a full memeber in march.

any way onto my k12.

Standard 1.2 sx
17 inch alloys
black

lol the end

B

Beachboy

the more i see of the k12 close up i quite like it. the dark blue is my favourite colour of it. all its electric gadgets put me off though. but wouldnt mind owning one and see how far it could be tuned.
someone needs to find out if the bigger clio engines can just drop straight into the k12 engine bay with minor mods. get the 2.0 182bhp clio cup engine in and it would be so worth having.

B

bobee

i basicly drive the same car as u, except im pritty sure i got 15's on mine, blacks easily the best colour..

do you find it rolls a fair bit in the corners? nice car to drive tho arnt they..

masterbiker

Ex. Club Member
RE: RE: My k12

bobee said:
i basicly drive the same car as u, except im pritty sure i got 15's on mine

He put 17's on himself as the SX model only comes with 15's. I wouldn't mind putting some ultra lightweight 17's on my sx...

bobee said:
do you find it rolls a fair bit in the corners? nice car to drive tho arnt they..

I would say that they roll a lot less than the majority of cars on the road. Mine feels quite flat when going round corners/roundabouts etc. I would have to say black is a nice colour but it has to be the paprika orange that is the best. I didn't like it at first but it realy grows on you.

B

bobee

im finding for some reason that mine rolls alot in the corners, alot more than other cars,..
but ive found a nice set of Eibach springs to lower it and stiffen it up a little bit, so sometime ill get around 2 ordering them and stuff.

mines a 5 door version, thats had all the micra badges off (dad felt like it one day :$) and its like always dirty, cuase i live on the coast near enough.

side note though, dont you recon the grills on the front of the march versions of the micra, the kinda chicken mesh thing, look sooo much better. would luv to get hold of some, in silver on black would look rather nice.

adios

B

bobee

oooohhh willing to give a link?? cause that sounds interesting,
i did get told i would proberly have to go to a place like nemesis performance and get them to import them for me,

theres so many new micras around my area, trillions of them, and i want to stand out a lil bit, lol

adios

B

bobee

ahh cool thanks,

woo does seem a fair bit,wonder if they can get them in silver, ill email them, worth the money tho, can brag to mates that uve got a nismo modified car..lol

thanks for the link, defo put a piccy up on here with them fitted when you get them :)
adios

masterbiker

Ex. Club Member
not sure, maybe try posting in general as you will get all the K11 k10 owners as well. I don't think may of them come in the K12 section as not may seem to like the K12

OP
OP
nismo_k12

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
my grill comes in 2weeks i got it for £99 from Envy Performance near my house. He gave me the Nismo Catalouge and said pick what you want lol.so i did

B

bobee

ahh class.. do the nismo ones only come in black? cause all the pics ive seen they are..

V

varuta

hello guys
I'm making a full carbon wide body kit for my k12.
At this moment, onlly the hood has been finished. but when the car will be ready, i'll post some pics of the baby.
regards

V

varuta

no pb!
to make you wait without commiting suicide (^^) i give you the headlines of the bodykit.
It's a mix between the gtr-35 concept front bumper, the skyline v35 rear bumper, Top Secret's v35 hood, the rest of the kit is inspired of an AB-Flug rx7 wich i saw 6 years ago. The roof spolier of the nissan micra R.
Sidesquirts of the micra R
OZ Record 7*16" wheels and yokohama advan neova tires.
An IMPUL compressor kit, and the final: HKS Titanium exhaust for some noise ^^.

the entire bodykit will be in real carbon fiber, not a fiberclass with one leaf of carbon :p

If everything is doing in the time i've planned to do, the car will be ready for the GTI international this summer

see ya.

B

Bling micra

Varuta, that sounds amazing. Fancied a carbon bonnet for mine.

Ive got a black micra k12. Cobra springs with 30mm drop to fit but have 18s on a moment (makes car real slow!) Corrmann kit is from order from japan (see nismo k12s pic) but would be cheaper to find a kit what would suit to cut, bond and be painted in an amazing pearlescent colour or something. Im on with a fibreglass install at moment. 2 subs, 3 ways, coaxials, one 6 channel amp and 4 xtant 2 channel amps. Either upgrading 2 subs at or buying two 10s (quite a squeeze).

Im a member of www.sheffcruise.co.uk. Have a look. Its a really good site.

Hi members of micrasports club! ;)

Attachments

• new pic 1.JPG
    new pic 1.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 363
  • new pic 2.JPG
    new pic 2.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 358
  • new pic 3.JPG
    new pic 3.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 336
  • new pic 4.JPG
    new pic 4.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 346
  • new pic 5.JPG
    new pic 5.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 334
B

Bling micra

Ordering with prospec. Where matt imported his impul kit with. Im selling a half fibre glass boot build soon. Don't know if you'd be interested. Still needs a bit of sanding but had it in my micra before I started the new boot build.

OP
OP
nismo_k12

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
ill post a pic asap but im thinking about getting them sprayed metallic black the same as the car. (there matt black now)