My K11 - Parts List

Titch

Micra K11ng
Well - here we go to end it all, and kill me to strip it, but its what has to happen. :(

This is only for interest, as i'm still not sure what happening with the car, but this'll be the prices i'll be looking at.

Buyer pays for postage, and can collect for free and maybe get a cup of tea while here!

Ok - here we go...

Outside:
1.3 Super S Engine (79K) with Primera box & 200mm Race Clutch - £160
ITG Induction Kit (With relocation Kit) - £60 *Prov Sold* Scottish SR
Blue Rocker Cover with Silver Letters - £40 *Prov Sold* James
FSE Boost Valve - £70
Sparco Strut Brace - £30 *Prov Sold* Jay Y
1.6 TB (I've got 2) - £30 each *1 Left*
1.6 Non NATS ECU - £20 *Sold*
Powerflow Exhaust - £40
Hyper Silver Fox Evo 5 Wheels (all good tyres) - £160
Black Diamond Drilled & Grooved brakes - £35 *Prov Sold*
EBC Greenstuff Pads - £25
Fully Flushed and smoothed Boot (with popper etc) - £180 (Poss sold)
Number Plate light - £5 (For smooth boot)
Standard Rear Lights - £15
LED Bulbs - £10 for full set
Facelift Clear Repeaters - £10 *Prov Sold*
Chrome Handles - £12
Colour Coder bump strips etc (Silver) - offers

Anything else off a 2000 Facelift K11 also. But let me know what you need and i'll get it sorted out. Everything is still there.

Inside:
Sparco Steering Wheel + Boss Kit - £60 *Prov Sold*
Full boot Install with all speakers - £150
Blue Dash Lights - £10
Toad AI101 Alarm with 2 fob's & Central Locking - £140
Kenwood 7024 CD Player & Remote - £50
Chrome Tax Disk Holder - £7

All standard Interior and dials are there also.

Ebay Stuff:
Leda Coilovers (35mm - 135mm Fulladjustable drop with damper control) - Starting at £350
Apexi SAFC II - Starting at £100
Janspeed Manifold + Decat Pipe - Starting at £65

If there is interest in an item by one or more people, it'll go to the higest bidder. Sorry, just the way it is. The e-bay items will be going on last.

Remember - none of this is offcial yet as i still don't know whats going to hapen with the car. If anyone is interested in the car as it is (Complete) PM me, and i'll give you a Full run down on what it'll need to be road worthy again, and a price i'd take for it like that.
Titch :Kungfu:

JayY

Owner of The Black Beauty
Mate, have you got a pic of the standard lights? Are they the totally red ones? Im also intrested in the strut brace

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
sorry you have had to sell up (if you do that is)
bumbers, bumbers bumbers :) guessing ur selling them too??? how much possibly interested??
also the fse power boost valve?? does that actualy increase BHP or just waste fuel lol.
pipe for induction kit, but not the induction kit its self, if thats poss?
cheers
napster

OP
OP
Titch

Titch

Micra K11ng
Ok,

Yea its sad to see this go, but how it is :(.

James - Ok man.

Pinky - Sorry, but sold clear lights a while ago.

Jay Y - Lights are the standard ones - not the fully red ones.

Napster - Guessing you mean bumPers lol. Yea they are all for sale also, but the back one has holes in it where numberplate and light was. And the exhaust was cut slightly also. If your using the 1.6 TB the FSE is a must as its better to help with idle. I noticed a difference with it anyway. Induction kit will be going whole, not broken up in anyway.

59 is more... - Yea, no prob. Mind its Facelift yea?

Titch :kungfu:

C

chrismc

Im interested in the exhuast as long as its a nice simple affair (single 3" tailpipe etc)

No quad exits or other such efforts for me......

OP
OP
Titch

Titch

Micra K11ng
Powerflow Boxer Backbox. Really nice noise from it, one of the nicest i've heard. People who have been in the car will say also...

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
Titch said:
Powerflow Boxer Backbox. Really nice noise from it, one of the nicest i've heard. People who have been in the car will say also...

Can agree with this, sounds great.

Would the induction kit come with the hoses and pipe Titch? Very interested in these, possibly the steering wheel and boss kit too.

OP
OP
Titch

Titch

Micra K11ng
scottish-sr said:
Can agree with this, sounds great.

Would the induction kit come with the hoses and pipe Titch? Very interested in these, possibly the steering wheel and boss kit too.

Yes it would. Will also come with the coolent relocation kit from the Evo.
No prob man, come round and i'd fit it all...

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
Ill take the induction kit then buddy. Will think about the steering wheel, maybe come to some deal on them ;)
Does it come with the breather BTW?

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
Titch said:
Napster - Guessing you mean bumPers lol. Yea they are all for sale also, but the back one has holes in it where numberplate and light was. And the exhaust was cut slightly also. If your using the 1.6 TB the FSE is a must as its better to help with idle. I noticed a difference with it anyway. Induction kit will be going whole, not broken up in anyway.
QUOTE]

yes i did mean "bumPers" lol.
ive seen the back and sides of your car, but is it possible to see the front please??
regarding the 1.6 TB apart from letting in more air (i think) is there any possible bhp increase or does it just allow "more air into the engine??" also is it hard to swap these?? looks like alot of bolts etc on the one i already have in my micra?

sorry for being confusing :glance:
naps

OP
OP
Titch

Titch

Micra K11ng
kristian said:
interested in the BLACK diamond brake discs..

can pay paypal next thursday..

Ok - well mind its higest bidder - between you and K11ss...

Krozin - no, just standard ones

rlees85

Ex. Club Member
thought i posted here already, dno if my post got deleted or not... anyways would you be willing to sell the engine seperately from the gearbox and if so how much for the engine?

(and i mean with no ancilleries!)

cheers :)

OP
OP
Titch

Titch

Micra K11ng
rlees85 said:
thought i posted here already, dno if my post got deleted or not... anyways would you be willing to sell the engine seperately from the gearbox and if so how much for the engine?

Probally not mate no. It took alot of work to get the GA16 box on, and don't want to be left with it tbh. If it goes, they go together.

D

Dave-94

hey titch im interested in the coilover kit wat price will buy it from u mate?? looking my car real low and have been told its the ideal thing, how long has it been in the car for??

cheers dave

titch i am wantin manifold, safc, disks, pads n boostr valve wat u lookin for mate?

i add it up to be 300 for the lot.

jus talk to me 1st before u ebay ur stuff plz i aint got an ebay account so want it before it goes on mate cheers :D

thanks alot pepper :D

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
Titch would the K11 Frontlift Fuse box behind the passenger headlight pit the pre-facelift???

If so how much do you want for it?

OP
OP
Titch

Titch

Micra K11ng
remember guys that none of this is happening yet, so don't get hopes up if things change.

Coilovers, Manifold & Apexi will all be going on E-bay, sorry guys but thats how it is.

Heater card £7

And Darren you can have that aye, it should fit. £5?

Titch :kungfu:

D

Dave-94

can u let me kno when the coilovers are going on ebay, i'd realli like them, i'd rather just buy them from u for more than they going on ebay can mayb go an extra 150, were did u get the coilovers from orignally??

detox

euro member!!
hi there i here that rlees85 whant the engin and i whant just the gearbox and cluch so could we come to some kind of an agreement i will pay 60 for the gearbox and cluch and see if rlee85 will pay 100 for the engin...
also want.....
Chrome Tax Disk Holder
Standard Rear Lights

so... will pay 80 for the
Primera box & 200mm Race Clutch
Standard Rear Lights
Chrome Tax Disk Holder