My K11 is going, Parts Available

K10Daz

RIP Colin McRae 1968-2007
Trading in my K11 next week so few bits are up for sale:

Bucket seats WITH seat frames : £300 mark - these have only been in the car a month!

Front Strut Brace : £20
Tacho Meter: £20
Custom made Cherry bomb back box: £30
Steering Wheel and boss Kit :£40
The car has been lowered 35mm and has KYB Gas shocks all round, however i need standard shocks / springs to swap over.....

Anything else i can think about ill add it on,or ask!

Pics:

Steering Wheel
20-DSC04751.JPG

Tacho
15-DSC04943.JPG

StrutBrace
19-DSC04572.JPG

Seats
26-DSC04728.JPG

In the Stirling area of Central Scotland!

Daz.

OP
OP
K10Daz

K10Daz

Well the shocks and springs need to be fitted tomorrow or sunday mate, and in average condition, handle the road well.

Dont know about the seats fitting a K10, but frames could be made to fit them mate.

Oil cap for £15 or round abouts + postage.

The wheels are 15" with 4 good tyres, dont know if they are for sale yet as the might be going on my new car.

I dont know about postage to bristol of the strut brace, i would imagine it being quite expensive as its large and weighs a fair bit but i will find out for ya!

I also have a set of wind deflectors which i havent fitted to the car, and a spare rocker cover and rocker cover gasket..... gimmi offers for these!

15-03-04-06_1148.jpg

Got a custom Decat pipe to go aswell.

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
Alrite mate, interested in the wind deflectors and the gearknob if your selling that too.

I have some standard shocks and springs, just need top mounts on the front if you wanted to do a straight swap :p

OP
OP
K10Daz

K10Daz

£15 + Postage for the decat pipe
£30+Postage for the cherry bomb.
£30+ postage for wind deflectors.

Chris - only way to swap the suspension is if you come here buddy, gimmie a call an we can sort something out :)

OP
OP
K10Daz

K10Daz

25-DSC05205.JPG

Pic of the exhaust now off the car.
Also have locking wheel nuts for the motor £Offers....

M

MrNacNac

Will the steering wheel and boss fit a K10??

If so i'll have that off you for my rally car!

Does it bring the wheel any closer to te driver, as i strunggle a bitto reach the standard one.

Thanks.

OP
OP
K10Daz

K10Daz

everything is stripped! Its all lying in my garage, Will get postage prices when i get a chance and will get back to people!

OP
OP
K10Daz

K10Daz

Sorry folks, the steering wheel is not for sale, it went with the car as i had a few problems sorting out the horn wiring and it was late at night, i had been working on cars all day and couldnt be ersed! Will get some postage prices tomorrow as i am off and you can all vulture between yourselves :p

Daz

OP
OP
K10Daz

K10Daz

Postage for the strutbrace is gonna be around £14 mate, The Decat pipe is gonna be around a fiver for postage.

Gettin pretty annoyed at the stuff all lying around so its gotta go soon!

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
can i ask "whats left then" please? silly answer because you had a complete car, but i dont know what bits ur selling???

did you sell your center console?? ...guessing that went with car?

thanks
napster

OP
OP
K10Daz

K10Daz

Bucket seats WITH seat frames : £300 mark - these have only been in the car a month!
Front Strut Brace
Tacho Meter
Custom made Cherry bomb back box
Decat pipe
Rear ibiza splitter
Locking wheel nuts
Wind deflectors
Spare rocker cover (with gasket)
Nismo Oil Cap

The car got traded in as standard but with the steering wheel!

OP
OP
K10Daz

K10Daz

£30+ postage for wind deflectors - but since your in scotland u wont need the postage fee's lol

OP
OP
K10Daz

K10Daz

Im not far from the fife area mate so a meet could be arranged! Cover the fuel costs or buy me lunch and we could sort something out! Im just outside Stirling mate