CG13 with CG10 pistons
N15 air box
N15 brakes
Artec 33 wheels
Power steering
Sparco AA replica
side repeaters in white

and some more stuff....more photos soon

Not to dificult, but the N15 calipers only fit with 14 wheels or more. They make a bit of ratle (noise) when you're rollin in bad pavemente but the braking is totally diferent, more dificult to lock wheels and the stoping power much better. I dont change brake pads as frequently as before.
The discs are simple, take ones put others, the calipers you need to be carefull with the brake lines (tubes?) to be well fixed and bleed it

Not to dificult, but the N15 calipers only fit with 14 wheels or more. They make a bit of ratle (noise) when you're rollin in bad pavemente but the braking is totally diferent, more dificult to lock wheels and the stoping power much better. I dont change brake pads as frequently as before.
The discs are simple, take ones put others, the calipers you need to be carefull with the brake lines (tubes?) to be well fixed and bleed it

Do you have pictures of that? Thanks for the explanation!

Hi Bruno mate looks like you had a good meet at the local Nissan garage how many Micra's were there please keep posting the great pics! :)

Thanks for sharing!

Andy :D
Hi Andy, this time only 27 Micras, some of them didn't go 'till the end. A few years ago we had a meeting with 47 cars, form k10 to k13, but the majority was, of course, k11.

Hi mate the 2011 meet looked epic good to see so many Micra's together, looks like no March Cabriolets though have to bring my "Steffi" Cab over for a holiday lol! :)

Thanks for posting the great pics mate.

Andy :D

Attachments

• clear[2].png
    clear[2].png
    137 bytes · Views: 230
i'll do it soon Andy....there are no k11 cabriolet here, unfortunately, because they're beautifull , maybe the only cabrio i realy like, beacause the Miata or the S2000 i love them, but the irst thing i'll do if one have one of those is to put a hard top on it!!!