my k11 bits fs

Paynee

Ex. Club Member
heres the link for all my k11 bits, i also have a set of clear rear lights but they are going to be on the 'micrawave' so will be up for sale after jae.

k11 bits

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Ma car! lol

Attachments

• 126_2632.JPG
    126_2632.JPG
    125 KB · Views: 190
  • 126_2615.JPG
    126_2615.JPG
    161.9 KB · Views: 177
OP
OP
P

Paynee

Ex. Club Member
lol yup neil your car, well bout half of it anyway. hopefully when i get shot of all this i can start playing with the gti!

just remembered i have the sunny calipers aswell, shot blasted and painted in blue, also fitted with all new seals and boots, never even made it onto my car, come with pads.
£50 +p&p anyone?

and vented disks to match calipers, cost me £50 for the pair, aint moved outa my garage
£30 +p&p

probably other bits and pieces lying around the garage so maybe more to come.

wilsonian

Ex. Club Member
How much would you be willing to sell the manifold and front bumper for?

i'll even throw in the ebay costs to end them early!

OP
OP
P

Paynee

Ex. Club Member
id rather let the auctions run their course to try and get the best price possible, i dont like to do this but i need as much money as i can get from them since i am in a load of debt at the minute off buyin the new car and insuring it, the items are all starting from less than i paid for them so you may still get a bargain. titch i wasnt on the computer before when you were talking on msn, i will try and get some more pics of the indution kit tomorrow and email them to ya

OP
OP
P

Paynee

Ex. Club Member
is that a bad boys styling one which apparently is a copy. the quality has been questioned a number of times as well as their customer services and delivery iirc