My K10 with Spoiler Fitted & New Seats

A

andrewb150

Been on here a while now and just got around to taking some pictures of my car, so I thought Id share them with you to see what you think. Unfortunately due to where the car was parked some of the pictures have come out a bit dark.

So here we have my ride all lovely and clean:

Front.jpg

The Super S Spoiler recently bought from a member, fitted no problem:

Spoiler.jpg

The rear view showing the spoiler again:

Rear.jpg

New front seats From a Vauxhall Vectra CDX with heating element and lumbar support now all fitted and wired in. A much more comfortable, sturdy and supportive seat than the old ones. The only down side is that even with the seat adjusted to minimum height you still sit about a inch higher than the originals:

Seats.jpg

Also some pictures of the 6.5" Speakers that I have in the front doors fitted by the use of 6mm plastic spacers and leaving off the plastic grill surround that came with the speaker:

SpeakerFront.jpg

Lovely condition Micra there :glance:

It always surprises me that almost all micras apparently have a slightly different combination of colours and extra styling.

I mean things like the vinyl stripes down the side, sometimes a little bit higher or sometimes with a red stripe sometimes with a curl at the end, sometimes with the door protectors, sometimes without... sometimes with small dents in the boot (mines got one too, why?) hehee

I guess it goes without saying; no two micras are the same!

The dents were not there when I bought the car. They happened when I was waiting behind someone turning right at a junction and I got rear ended by a Vauxhall Cavalier (unfair match really).

As you can see I mended the bumper with a heat gun but dont know how to go about getting the dents out of the boot lid. The paint is not cracked at the moment so no risk of rust which is why Iam reluctant to try anything.

Well fair enough with the bumper dude, I didnt notice.

As for the boot lid, I got mine dented by a car wash!! :glare:

Can't be certain but im pretty sure it wasnt there before the wash... and its like its just been pushed in hard, not impact like. I rekon I could push it out from the other side... just can't be bothered.

Gives the car character :unclesam:

The seats are from a 2000 Vauxhall Vectra CDX model, however im sure that all vectra's of that age have the same seats (in terms of size and mounting).

The seats are all secured onto the original mounting holes, I think two of the mounts are the same and two needed adapter brackets to be made. One riser and one just flat. I can try and post a picture if you want.

Here are the bracket pictures, well boring but you can get the general idea:

Brackets.jpg

Brackets2.jpg

Brackets1.jpg

Back