• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

My K10 Super S.. Bout Time..

frank

Club Member
drummersiy

very nice (Y)
4mm skim :wow: , thats a healthy c/r, tell us more (belt length, timing etc)

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
good luck finding some 36's mate i had one of the only sets in the country and the manifold they were on, only about 25 were made (in the world!). id recommend custom inlet on bike carbs its will be nearly a 1/3 of what the webbers cost and be alot easier to maintain with more tuning options and near identical power gain

being i'm the only person on here thats ever had both i know what im talking about ;)

hey thats looking realy hot ! if you check out the santa pod meet pics ! you will see i had the same idea with the bumper looks realy good ! ( its the one with the black bonnet ). (Y)

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
hey thats looking realy hot ! if you check out the santa pod meet pics ! you will see i had the same idea with the bumper looks realy good ! ( its the one with the black bonnet ). (Y)

I liked the look of your k10 from the photos mate (Y) u should start a blog :D

OP
OP
D

drummersiy

Deactivated Account
Hey again heres a few pics of the grill ready for filling and sanding and spraying

grill.bmp

grill2.bmp

grill3.bmp

What have you used to attach the mesh with...just a bunch of glue with a glue gun or you got some industrial strengh stuff on there...cant see how youve done it.

looks sweet though

andy88

Ex. Club Member
so your going to drive around with it in primer for a few months, for the sake of a £5 may aswell spray it red for now.