• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

my k10.... please egnore tacky mirrors

K

k10racer

right, here it is was given it as its failed its MOT on some welding and a bald tyre, dont know what to do to it yet, auto testing was an option but i dont know yet,
i have not altered the car in anyway, all the tacky crap on it was on it when i got it,
pics:
the rust
Picture204-2.jpg

Picture205-1.jpg

Picture202-1.jpg

Picture202-3.jpg

Picture203-3.jpg

Picture205-3.jpg

Picture204-3.jpg

a few queries,
does anyone have a set of standard mirrors i can have?
and were is the horn? mine doesnt work and i dont know if it even has one, i cant find it..........
oh and the dream :love:
micra.jpg

Ems

Ex. Club Member
Lol, go to your local scrappies for mirrors and either leave them black of colour code them red :)

Hope you manage to get it back on the road!

OP
OP
K

k10racer

there terrible arnt they!!!
might have to, think they'l be much?
i might just tidy it up and sell it on tbh im really into my mk2 fiesta's

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
You need to be an official member if you were to sell the car on the MSC

The horn is located behind the front bumper. You need to take it off really to get to it. The other thing though, it might just be a nackered fuse or loose wire. Take the steering column plastics off and you'l see where it connects up (on the underneath). Think it's a blue wire too. Mine came off once and just connected it back up, problem solved!

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
i removed the grill, then un-bolted the four bolts that hold it round back of centre. Plus there are some screws on the side bits. Mine were already busted but i think they can be un-done from under the wheel arch area.

hope that helps in some way :grinning:

OP
OP
K

k10racer

cheers :D
il have ago later (Y)

after cutting my hands to ribbons i got the grill off,
and tried one of my new stealies on might do the grill black now give it that ratter look grr
Picture202-4.jpg

and , i need to do something about the colour of the tyres as theyve been sat in a shed, but yeah, i also have some alloys i have to go on, weather they go on yet is another thing....
Picture203-4.jpg

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
My horn stopped working today too so if i find out why, i'l let you know.