My k10 & Parts up for sale!!!

Ems

Ex. Club Member
Hello people,

Well i have bought a rather tasty yellow k11 so my K10 which has been in the family since new, is up for sale! Im selling the car complete as it is, but have a few parts available too. Anyone interested? See the list below

Datsun Micra - £350 - AVAILABLE TO BUY!

Datsun 1.2 Micra with 85000 miles on the clock. Comes with Super S seats, dash, carpet, seatbelts & plastics with black / silver styled door cards. Comes with 5 speed box, twin foah spoilers on the back, colour coded bumpers & grille, smooth indicatorless wings, split front indicators & sidelights, Datsun Titless boot! 5 months Tax & MOT. Soon to be tax exempt due to age! Recently had the Dizzy replaced. All other parts, bulbs etc etc working perfectly. CD player and rear mounted 6x9's

Also for sale;

Purple exhaust £40 - Brand new, unused in box. Has 3" flameburnt exit and removable silencer.

Driving lamps £15 - Brand new, unused in box Same as the ones fitted to Arnold's car. Really bright & Subtle. For an image, scroll down a few posts.

Front & Rear Valence to fit Pre facelift bumpers & Side Skirts - Offers? Valences designed to fit the Pre facelift K10's. A little repair work required but look great fitted. See pictures below.

Alarm - brand new and boxed

Anything else, drop me a PM or post below!

Cheers!!!

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Couple of pics of the car, including Front & Rear Valence & Side Skirts

DSCF0015.jpg

DSCF0016.jpg

Interior

5-3.DSC00790.JPG

21-6.DSC00789.JPG

Exhaust - £40

23-7.DSC00748.JPG

OP
OP
Ems

Ems

Ex. Club Member
Ok well i think i should update this thread!!

Springs/shocks and super s dials - Sold to Krian
Car - provisionally sold to Ollie
Exhaust - waiting to hear off Paul
I still have driving lamps, brand new and boxed (same as Arnolds)
cheap central locking kit, brand new,boxed - Sold to Krian
Cheap alarm kit, brand new, boxed
SR alloys, good tread left last time i looked!!
Kit, painted silver but will need a bit of tlc!

ollie240585

Ex. Club Member
Ok well i think i should update this thread!!

Springs and shocks and super s dials - Sold to Krian
Car - provisionally sold to Ollie
Exhaust - waiting to hear off Paul
I still have driving lamps, brand new and boxed (same as Arnolds)
Cheap central locking kit, brand new,boxed
Cheap alarm kit, brand new, boxed
SR alloys, good tread left last time i looked!!
Kit, painted silver but will need a bit of tlc!

Looking at the beast on Sunday....depending on if i get drunk for James' birthday!

OP
OP
Ems

Ems

Ex. Club Member
Lol!!! Well hopefully you'll like it!! It's a great car and i will miss it, esp since it's been in the family all it's life!! But i'm head over heel's in love with my new k11 LOL :D

You'd better be coming to London! :D

Stop cluttering old man :p

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Just to confirm the Springs and dials are sold to Krian.

The driving lamps look like these (see image below) and are still brand new in box. The mounts for the lights have been fitted but are as good as new.

main_top_640x480.jpg

The Alloys Ems is selling are this style:

DSCF0008.JPG

13" wheels, cant remember tyre sizes.

simmo

Official micra geek!
any chance i can have the top spoiler? Been looking for ages for a match to my bottom spoiler....

jabran200

Ex. Club Member
if ollie doesn't take the car can i be next in line? i like the old retro looking cars and this looks like my type of car. I'd want it with the valance's and skirts.

D

Drummer-Siy

hay

Hello I don’t know if the car is still for sale but it sounds like a good deal to me... I’ve just brought a super s and need a few things so I’m very interested...

Also these driving lamps are they the fog type ones on Arnolds... because my super s has yellow ones and want them replacing...

How much

Contact me [email protected]

Thanks

Siy

OP
OP
Ems

Ems

Ex. Club Member
Hello I don’t know if the car is still for sale but it sounds like a good deal to me... I’ve just brought a super s and need a few things so I’m very interested...

Also these driving lamps are they the fog type ones on Arnolds... because my super s has yellow ones and want them replacing...

How much

Contact me [email protected]

Thanks

Siy

These are driving lamps exactly the same as Arnolds, not fog's!

I'm looking at around 22 quid with the wiring kit too, which is also brand new and still in it's packaging, which will b excluding postage :)

Ta

let me know whats happening with this please. As I may able to come and view it today if it is early enough.

Thanks

Ollie failed to turn up but i think that was expected being on the lash!! I have a family member thats still interested in the car but will let u know asap. Sorry i couldn't let u know sooner. Thanks for the interest tho :)

D

Drummer-Siy

hey simmo .. im in warrington/newton-le-willows area

and driving lamps the small ones at the bottom of arnolds car..

cheers cuz i just need the lamps for mine as mine are yellow

cheers

s

OP
OP
Ems

Ems

Ex. Club Member
hey simmo .. im in warrington/newton-le-willows area

and driving lamps the small ones at the bottom of arnolds car..

cheers cuz i just need the lamps for mine as mine are yellow

cheers

s

I wouldn't call them small, but scroll up for the pic of them on arnolds car :)

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Call it £25 including postage mate :) wiring kit cost £15 and lights cost £20 so bargain!

D

Drummer-Siy

would i need the wiring can i just replace mine..

so how much with out wiring

cheers

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
would i need the wiring can i just replace mine..

so how much with out wiring

cheers

You could possibly use your wiring, im not sure, but being new lights, i always think its best to update any necessary connections. Besides, your existing wiring goes into your fog light system which will be incorrect, as these are driving lamps!

Without wiring, it would be £15 for lights + £4 postage, so you cant go wrong for the sake of an extra £6 ;) - The price for these was on the first post by the way :)

The K10 is now available again as we havent heard from Ollie!

D

Drummer-Siy

ah oki its cheers they were gay anyways :p

so does the lamps come with the brackets also.. cuz i could get everything including wires so i could sell mine

s

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Yeah it'l have brackets mate. They are fitted but i'l be taking them off when it stops raining!

Im loving your k10 ems!

im very tempted to buy this as i did want another micra to play with or drive while mine is being done!

its very very tempting! any chance on dropping the price in case i do buy it seeing as i got come from Cornwall,lol.

OP
OP
Ems

Ems

Ex. Club Member
Ok, i'm going to get some more pictures in the week of the car how it is at the mo. The kit is not currently included in the price and i am reluctant to lower it due to what your getting from the interior! The steering wheel and boss are less than a year old and cost around £100 on their own! The engine is great, much better than any other 1.2 i have personally been in, and has only done around 77k. It has super s seats, dash, carpet. And the original doorcards made by me, which are a one off. I have also fitted back seatbelts as being a C reg, it didn't originally need them. It's also got rear 6x9's mounted and i am leaving my old head unit in it.

I will try and get good pictures of the bodywork as it's not in great cond. It's not rusting on the sill's or anything, just where someone has attacked the front right hand panel, only on the top, running next to the bonnet. This has now started to flake due to our very hot summer and will need a quick rub down and re-spray.

Anyway, wait for some more pic's and we'll go from there. I don't want anyone travelling miles and being disappointed. This is a great car, and a Datsun!!, and i am sad to see it go :(

Drummer-siy did u still want the driving lamps? Sorry i haven't been on MSN much but will catch u when i see u next if i don't hear from u on here.

OP
OP
Ems

Ems

Ex. Club Member
Right i have updated the first post of whats left. Arnold will be getting some pic's up soon too. Otherwise this car will be being sold elsewhere.

Fordy

Ex. Club Member
whats left on the car ems, im after the engine and a front seat so if you could take everything you want/could sell on and then lower the price for the car then i might be interested

OP
OP
Ems

Ems

Ex. Club Member
I'll get Arnold to post pic's up of the car as he has the decent photos. Have been let down twice now regarding the sale of it and i'm not in the mood for any more lol!! The cars still homeless, as with the exhaust, and alarm, kit and alloys. I think thats it tho :)

IF i broke it for parts, who else would be interested?

Fordy

Ex. Club Member
if broke i'd want:

the best front seat which is normally the passenger side,
the engine and gearbox

but these would have to be a very good price considering ill have to drive a van to pick it up as the engine aint going in the back of mine lol

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Ems you are not breaking that car! Its a classic and fantastic condition for age, much better than alot of other K10's on here, rust wise etc. The sills are near spotless and the car's almost tax exempt!

I agree Alan, sell it as it is, the K10 in a decent condition is becoming rare, let's not make it rarer, sell it as a good useable car.

OP
OP
Ems

Ems

Ex. Club Member
I really need to get it back to Oxford. Maybe i'll get the train to yours one weekend Alan.