My k10 considering for sale

Makrakin08

Ex. Club Member
Hey folks, well im considering sticking the micra up for sale and am looking for some offers or a rough price of what you would say it was worth? im even considering swaps for a k11 Must be a 1.3 super or sr, but my real goal was to actualy sell the car on, get another k10 for my next project and another metro gti :) let me know what you guys think, check my blog for specs Cheers

curtis

Ex. Club Member
If your going to get rid of this one...why get another? doesnt make sense to me as this one was in quite good con and you have put alot of effort in

OP
OP
Makrakin08

Makrakin08

Ex. Club Member
its the boredom thing curtis i get fed up realy quickly and want to move onto the next thing if it were up to me id have 100 micra's in my drive but never gonna happen in my lifetime, i just like starting fresh u could say, ie i got this car from you with the body work already looking neat, i want a blank canvas to make something totaly different :) also a metro gti for some fun :D Price wise as i said im looking for offers, over all theres been around £1800 spent on the car including mods mot tax and payments for the stuff being fitted wich reminds me the car has 11 month mot and 5 month tax :)