• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

My k10 blog (yes a 5 door)

Picked her up today 8-02-2009

Payed £270 with 12 months mot and some tax :glare:

Old guy previously owned it and got it serviced or fixed at a nissan dealer.

its gots 107,000 on the clock but has no knocks-smoke-rattles-grinding e.t.c and still pulls very very well.

Pictures:

micrak10007.jpg

micrak10006.jpg

micrak10005.jpg

micrak10004.jpg

micrak10003.jpg

micrak10002.jpg

nexussteve

The reason you're happy!
Nice!

From the pics, you need to sort the arches, clean that engine/bay, and possibly adjust the handbrake/cable!!!

Other than that, looks mint!

What's the plan?

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
my first k10 had 127.000miles on the clock and thats lasted up to about 180-190 before i replaced it. if you saty on top of servicing then the ma engines will go one forever.

nice buy chap new front wing and it'll be very tidy

OP
OP
micra.jas
Well on a close inspection today i have decidied not to do anything to my k10 except give it a good service and put 6 months tax on her.

The inspection revealed that a patch of weld on the passenger sill wich is now gong rusty.....the under body of the car has been under sealed poorly and the engine is too many miles for me.

im looking into selling her for around £300 when i am finished with her in a couple of minths then look for a 1.2 3 door k10 with lower mileage :)

hello have you got the sunroof bag and the inner sunroof cover for sale if you are parting with your k10???? in a few months regards les637.

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
Nice looking motor you've got there and a bargain, the only thing I've noticed about non-superturbo K10's there very spacious under the bonnet, lol.