• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

My first Micra

Off a Van out the scrap yard, paid £4 for it :D. I've sold the Micra now and now have moved up to a MX5 (want to jump on the drift bandwagon!!). I loved doing my Micra up and do miss it a lot! but a local guy has had it and he's into modding his cars as well so hopefully it should live on! In regards to my '5 I think I'm going to go down the time attack look route :D, I learnt a lot from modifying the Micra and a lot of hours went into it but hopefully what I learnt will help me in future with the MX5 :). Peas out boys!

Hey theo! just curios to know if you were running polo coilies on the rear! From the pictures thats the perfect ride height for me.

Hey theo! just curios to know if you were running polo coilies on the rear! From the pictures thats the perfect ride height for me.
Theo might not answer this now Ash as he's no longer a micra owner. He's now got a mx5 so is a hairdresser drifter ;) iirc he was on cut springs, he had coilies but never got round to fitting them before selling the micra ;) Cut springs ftw! :D

Theo might not answer this now Ash as he's no longer a micra owner. He's now got a mx5 so is a hairdresser drifter ;) iirc he was on cut springs, he had coilies but never got round to fitting them before selling the micra ;) Cut springs ftw! :D
shhh ;) im not cutting the springs aha! just gotta find these rear coilies which i wish would turn up. got wheels sat here which cant go on until i sort ride height out :mad:

Back