My Car - Sleeper?

hoodedreeper

Ex. Club Member
With the turbo soon to be on the Micra im contemplating whether to make it into a sleeper or not? I.E standard bumpers,bonnet,boot lid etc

Thoughts?

YOU might have a lot of work to do hooded:p

If you do, keep the smoother bumpers and tailgate, think its the bonnet spoiler and vinyl that draws attention. That what I would do anyway.

Hell no, your Micra looks awesome as it is mate :grinning:. I know a sleeper would be unsuspecting, but at least yours is unique (Y).

I would say no. As you've done a lot of work to it. I'm sure people wouldn't suspect a turbo in a micra of all cars :) so its kinda a half a sleeper :D

its a 5 door micra..... whatever you do to it, its gonna be a sleeper.

but for the love of god, it was in banzai!!! dont do anything to the outside dude. its looks awesome!

What Antony said, the outside is already excellent, I would leave it as it is :) (my 2 cents)

Dude you cant refering back to martin saying you have the show but not the go! If you done this obserd idea it eould have the go but not the show fool! If you wanted a sleeper build a second turbo into a second micra that looks like its due for the scrapyard!

Naaa... to ruin all the work you've put into this car?!? It wouldn't worth. If it was a new project, then great, but YOUR Beast to be turned into a sleepero_Oo_Oo_O
Look at FH-5's Micra, a great sleeper (Y)

Naaa... to ruin all the work you've put into this car?!? It wouldn't worth. If it was a new project, then great, but YOUR Beast to be turned into a sleepero_Oo_Oo_O
Look at FH-5's Micra, a great sleeper (Y)

Yeah thanks very much, I'm so tempted to put 15" black alloys on it though and when it is lowered with Matt's spax suspension kit, BUT NOTHING ELSE! THE SLEEPER LOOK IS THE ONE FOR ME! But I agree with peposhi, don't even think about ruining all the hard work you have done (although I fully recommend the sleeper look) :grinning:. My aim when i started modding my micra is complete performance upgrades (including handling as well). Nothing exterior!

Back