1.4 MB · Views: 323
  • ABCD0008.JPG
    ABCD0008.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 361
OP
OP
-ToM-
PIKS OF DAMAGE,

all on drivers side one is between the drivers door and rear window and the other is the rear arch :(

Attachments

• ABCD0001.JPG
    ABCD0001.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 285
  • ABCD0002.JPG
    ABCD0002.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 265
OP
OP
-ToM-
Bobb - how does £80 sound?

rlees85 - £75 is ok with me, it has surface rust which you would expect from any manifold apart from that its fine

Ceirwan - £45 posted?

Joel - both seats, both harnesses and subframes £200 ono

OP
OP
-ToM-
Well obviously with the exhaust system i have it sounds awesome but when i had just the induction kit it did really sound meaty so yes ittl sount the biz mate

OP
OP
-ToM-
joel - splitter £10

Nex - the rear arch is just dented and scraped itll need the dent popping back out and respraying etc and the pillar and door as you can see from the piks also dented but is repairable, iv only had one quote for the repairs so far and it was £350 - 400

OP
OP
-ToM-
I'd like it but £40's seems a bit steep mate, you can get a new K&N or Pipercross for £60, and searching through some previous threads to get an idea of what they are worth 2nd hand, a genuine pipercross induction kit with oil breather was going for £20.
http://www.micra.org.uk/showthread.php?t=13427&highlight=induction

That filter has no pipes etc i am selling the wole filter with all the pipes and jubelie clips etc so youe get a cold air feed induction kit also with the oil breather, take it or leave it mate

i want the manifold really would you meet anywhere is i came i am at bradford next weekend?

Depends when i get a standard manifold sorted as i cant leave the car undriveable as i need it for work

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
joel - splitter £10

Nex - the rear arch is just dented and scraped itll need the dent popping back out and respraying etc and the pillar and door as you can see from the piks also dented but is repairable, iv only had one quote for the repairs so far and it was £350 - 400

i see, would you be willing to sell it, just as a plain micra?

Ceirwan

Ex. Club Member
I'll see how much i get payed tomorrow, but definately interested!
(Didn't realise other one was without cold air :S)

OP
OP
-ToM-
i see, would you be willing to sell it, just as a plain micra?

Put the whole car back to standard you mean? and sell it as i origionally bought it? yes i will be willing to do that

I'll see how much i get payed tomorrow, but definately interested!
(Didn't realise other one was without cold air :S)

Yea mate that filter sits right above the engine so its sucking in the warm air, i bought pipe for mine to move the filter a bit further away so its sucking in colder air, the pipes alone cost me £55 with the jubilie clips etc

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
Put the whole car back to standard you mean? and sell it as i origionally bought it? yes i will be willing to do that

ok, btw i am not planning to buy it, i am just checking to see how much you would let it go for.

joelh

Ex. Club Member
joel - splitter £10

Look above

rlees85

Ex. Club Member
tom do you have msn to talk about this manifold becuase i cant PM or anything on here. add me: (get address by clicking on msn icon under my name on this post - saves me getting spammed that way lol)

cheers

kristian

One Way Mule
Interested in seats.. as collection with cash

Could provide a standard manifold and downpipe as trade in.. leaving you to sell the janspeed as it is..

What color are harnesses

OP
OP
-ToM-
Sounds good to me kristian, harnesses are black and grey let me know...

MSN for anyone who wants to chat prices etc etc [email protected]

thats 1 sweet micra, great mods that arnt over the top, KEEP IT! :D

Trust me mate im heart broken to have to get rid of it but i have to due to the fact the people who have done the damage are going to do it agen so i need a different car so they dont know who i am lol

rlees85

Ex. Club Member
im gna have to pass on the janspeed sorry. i just dont have the cash at the minute due to people being fudging useless as always and not paying me the right amount etc etc.. either way im gutted to have to miss this oppertunity but its back up for grabs...

OP
OP
-ToM-
£10 for the splitter mate

Everything has to go ASAP i need the funds to get a new car as i cant get to work at the moment.

OPEN TO OFFERS ON EVERYTHING.................................. CMON PEOPLE