My boss kit don't fit

I shoved a 2.6Ohm Resistor into the plug. You can see it in the video, and some of the pics. Not the most Hi-Tech of solutions, but it's effective and cost a whole 67p :D

I did a lot of digging around, and the average seems 2.2 to 2.6 Ohm. You can always try it, but consensus is that the airbag shows a resistance of 2.6 ohms to the sensor.

No idea: I didn't need to because I put the resistor in immediately after changing the wheel so the light never came on.
Check list: Have you put the resistor in the right holes (check the pic for help)
Is it the right value Resistor (i.e. 2.6 Ohm and not 2K6 ohm?)
Have you sacrificed a Cabbage to the God of Car Modification?

Blank the light out so it cannot be seen by the tester, and it is an advisory only. If they tell you different tell them to take a ride.
Mine has passed the last two tests with the light on; but blanked out with black electrical tape.

SirChris

Educated Bodger
Blank the light out so it cannot be seen by the tester, and it is an advisory only. If they tell you different tell them to take a ride.
Mine has passed the last two tests with the light on; but blanked out with black electrical tape.
That is the way to do it. Mot people cannot remove or alter anything. So if they cannot see if the bulb comes on or off they have to advisory it.