My Badboy Bonnet On The Car

Smc92

Ex. Club Member
Well me and the step dad started making this a while ago but struggled to find the time but today i decided it was getting finished. So we finished welding it and drilled out the old bolts that had snapped in it, we then bolted it onto the car and slowly closed it (expecting it to hit the headlights) but it cleared them! So then we whipped out the primer grey and got a bit trigger happy with it because we did the wings grey aswell, they were getting rusty so i thought I might as well sand it all back and primer it. I quite like the colour so I might do the whole car now, ill see how i feel :)
Anyway here it is!
zn0mco.jpg

And here is one of the purpley badge
2dqovq0.jpg

Well me and the step dad started making this a while ago but struggled to find the time but today i decided it was getting finished. So we finished welding it and drilled out the old bolts that had snapped in it, we then bolted it onto the car and slowly closed it (expecting it to hit the headlights) but it cleared them! So then we whipped out the primer grey and got a bit trigger happy with it because we did the wings grey aswell, they were getting rusty so i thought I might as well sand it all back and primer it. I quite like the colour so I might do the whole car now, ill see how i feel :)
Anyway here it is!
zn0mco.jpg

And here is one of the purpley badge
2dqovq0.jpg

You do realise the end of your number plate implies you have a "preety huge d**k?" :D Wish I had it, the license plate that is!

I never even thought of that before lol and yeah i think i might complete my car in primer grey, then if i dont like it, at least its primered and ready to be painted another colour

Couple primer'd cars in this town and countless matt black ones...

imo people paint their cars matt or primer to hide dodgy filler work.

It's so overdone now, get a nice deep gloss colour :D

Well its just the lazy option to paint it matt or primer, but whilst i decide what colour i want it will do for now, but i have no idea what colour i want at all haha

Well I was in no rush and just did it over a couple of saturdays, but if it doesn't take long, could do it in a saturday easily, thats filling and primering it aswell

Back