• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

My 97 K11 Micra GX

Just Though id start a thread on this an post a few pics of my k11 Micra heres what has been done from when i first bought the car

I Bought the car in November off a granny with ONLY 39,000 miles on it and only 2 owners from new :O I jumped on it the second i seen it haha the car still has the original radio from the factory

Things i have done so far
- CG13 engine with CG10 gearbox an flywheel
- Banded Steelies 7.5j Front an 8.5j Rear
- Daewoo matiz set up on front with perch drop
- Corsa b rear shocks with cut springs in rear
- NodSpeed adjustable pan hard rod
-Wrap around spoiler w/brake light
-Tinted windows
-Tinted Headlights
-Got back box put on that a friend made for me brap brap :D

I have a few thing to go on the car aswell sitting in the shed waiting for good weather
-Centre Spoiler
-Rear Lip for bumper
-Sprayed50/50 Tailights

All the things done the car I done myself because im unemployed an get about 30 euro to myself every week which goes on petrol :( haha but its worth it :D So I really got most of the stuff for the car by pure fluke an thats just by being in the right place at the right time hahaha :)

Last edited:
This is how it looked When I just Bought the car :)
441.PNG 440.PNG
455.JPG 456.JPG
666.JPG

Last edited:
I then went an bought a roll a window tint to tint the 3 windows in the back, The rear window didnt come out good so I peeled it off an gonna give it a go another time but the two side windows came out perfect!
618.JPG
619.JPG
658.JPG

This is how it looked when I put top spoiler on, still havnt put the centre spoiler on but will be soon, the car was well to high needed to be lowered haha :)
752.JPG 747.JPG
759.JPG 790.JPG

So I started saving for lowering springs, but one day i went into a garage with my mate to get his clutch done an was talking to a fella that worked there about my micra telling him that im gonna lower it he turns around an says i have a set here from a jap micra customer wanted standard ones in when she was buying the car so I asked him what price he was looking for them he said ye can take them for FREE I was delighted :D :D
808.JPG
807.JPG
810.JPG
812.JPG

Some Parts I have in the shed just waiting to go on to the car as soon a i get a bit good weather ! :)
Rear Lip:
004.JPG 005.JPG
009.JPG
50/50 Lights
015.JPG
Centre Spoiler
632.JPG
Also Have a CG13 Engine aswell

Exhaust Looks really nice should sound good to i might go for a 3.5inch straight pipe job, also i seen 1 mint oem wind deflector in a scrap yard other one broken you could come across the other one your self i might be able to get it thrown in for nothing if i need parts of the chap in the yard.

Oh it sounds sweet wait until you hear nice lil rasp of it :D might go for a decat soon like the 2nd cat I'll even put it on see what it sounds like,,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ye do there handy enough to put on I just cable tied it on, keeps snapping off but over stupid ramps :( haha

cars are lloking good in that picture you get the middle spoiler on would love to find one if i could should look ace on sunday

Magpie42

Actual Magpie.
I'm considering moving to Ireland just because the number plates look so much better than ours...

Sent from the Magpie's magical nest using Tapatalk

I've never understood why UK registration plate regulations are so tight, when practically all other countries get to have cool looking plates.

They can't even pin it on ANPRs, since most other countries use those with no problems. It seems to be a pain for the sake of being a pain.

Havnt done much more to the car yet but more things to come just need to save up some money ;) hope to have the cg13 in the next few weeks can't wait
9uga4eru.jpg