My 7 Day Challenge

Alienfish360

Awesome Dawson
Well it started on Monday when a friend said "I bet you can't go a week without using a knife or a spoon"

So I took him up on it, so it's obvious that my 7 day challenge is to go 7 days without using a knife or a spoon of any kind, this includes Sporks.

Wish me luck lads

DAY 1 - Monday
Not much happened here it was late!

DAY 2 - Tuesday
Well, first off was bacon butties for breakfast, i cut the fat off with scissors and managed to cut my butties in half with scissors too!

However, lunch was a little more awkward with chicken, carrots, and roast potatoes. It was harder than I imagined, noting that the roasts turned into mash and I ended up eating the chicken with my hands.

However, later that day in work I had to look after a party and that involved cutting a cake, I may now add, how difficult this is with a fork! I also had to explain to the lady why I was cutting her 7 year old sons birthday cake with a fork! She however, found my challenge very amusing.

I will update with Day 3 when I get in from work tonight!

This was the dinner from Day 2

Attachments

• Dinner.jpg
    Dinner.jpg
    480.6 KB · Views: 212
lol easy task for me... hardly ever use knife and fork unless im at uni...

mainly use hands to eat most stuff...

DAY 3 - WEDNESDAY
This was a relatively easy day! After a night out on Tuesday I didn't wake early enough for my breakfast, so I just had Chips and Chicken Nuggets, so no knife was involved. However, in work that evening I had a sausage barm, and which I couldn't cut the sausages in half due to people refusing to do it for me :(

I thought that was the least of my troubles, but since my parents have discovered my challenge, my mum has made home-made bread instead of buying it, to try and fool me into cutting it. She's going to flip when she finds that I've ripped handfuls of bread off as I can't cut it :D

Updates for Day 4 - Thursday tonight

Day 4 - THURSDAY and DAY 5 - FRIDAY
These 2 days were unfortunately quite uneventful :(

However, look forward to the weekend, there's going to be a whole lot of fun!

Ahh for some reason I thought it was just a knife....:sleepy:

Back