My 2000 k11 project/daily

ureravyv.jpg
just bought the orange one :D if you haven't guessed it already I kinda like orange :3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In been on here for about a week and Iv noticed that some he have names for your cars and due to today's circumstances I think I shall call my k11 the tank since a bus drove inta me and she still drives :p
arydunu3.jpg
papa8e3e.jpg
ahu6ebyd.jpg

Ya I'm grand :) going up now to put 2 of the orange rims so I can actually drive it home :/

Mine has survived a smack on the passenger wing from a bus (just pulled the dent out), and a front bang on a metal fence post (that didn't even leave a mark). These cars are nearly invincible.

Well that's the main thing :) atleast it's drivable :) Mildred has had quiet a few bumps and she's done pretty well :) x

So me and my father did this ....
yravugeq.jpg

And a few moar stickers ...
yryqu5y6.jpg

And I put a tow hook on about a week ago :p
jy2y9y6a.jpg

Went to the scrappies with the father and came back with this :) it was off an integra... :p
yra2u5e4.jpg

e9egyqyv.jpg

Might weld it on like this..( I'm not being serious) but anyhow In the boot and ready ta go :) I can't bring it is as I have the ole leaving cert starting tomorrow... :( but dad is bring it in tomorrow for me and I'll collect it at lunch :D everyone will defo be looking at me now... Ah well haha :D
7ytu6u2a.jpg

5unujere.jpg

Got These yesterday day and was a pain to try and fit them into the micra..

But here's the driver side in
hata7edy.jpg

Have to take it out again as the seat buckle stop the seat form goin in so grinded it back out back to the welder tomorrow to get it welded into the new place

Back