My 1989 March Super Turbo Rebuild

OP
OP
Baz

Baz

Ex. Club Member
That's so freaking weird, I was wondering just the other day where you'd got to! Glad to hear the ST is still about! :)

Bring it to JAE! ;)

Haha ,I was chatting to Ed on facebook so I thought I'd logon here. I'll hang on to it unless I get a good offer on the car. Its only running factory power at the moment as I have an issue with electrical gremlin

Baz have a chat with Magnecor they make very high performance ignition cables and they've just made me a set for my Figaro which I think should be just the same as the ST. Obviously overkill for my Figaro but perfect for a high performance engine as in the ST. Price is about 70-80 gbp

OP
OP
Baz

Baz

Ex. Club Member
I'm in two minds of possibly selling this car to fund a wedding . May be worth more in parts but ideally I would like to sell as a whole. Only issue with the car now is that it does not have the originally seats. If seriously interested pm me , Thanks Baz

OP
OP
Baz

Baz

Ex. Club Member
The car being picked up on Saturday :(
Will miss it .

yryha6u3.jpg

yra8usy5.jpg

OP
OP
Baz

Baz

Ex. Club Member
Man if I have a super turbo I would never part with it! Wish I could have the will power to be able to save up for one.

When you have something there thats not being used ,is a waste sitting in the back of a garage and you need the cash you would do the same . I have 2 other cars 1 is a daily and the other a full time track car so leaving the st lying up the last 3 years is a sin . Its gone to a good home and I may have the option to buy it back once the finances settle after the wedding next year

mas12555

Rare parts nerd #JDM
When you have something there thats not being used ,is a waste sitting in the back of a garage and you need the cash you would do the same . I have 2 other cars 1 is a daily and the other a full time track car so leaving the st lying up the last 3 years is a sin . Its gone to a good home and I may have the option to buy it back once the finances settle after the wedding next year
Ahh thats fair enough then mate, congrats on the wedding as well hope it goes well.

OP
OP
Baz

Baz

Ex. Club Member
The St is back :) I "sold" it to a close friend back in July 2014 to pay for a wedding but my wife bought it really and had it painted , a half cage put in, brand new Yokahama ao48s on it , classic insurance and taxed as a surprise wedding present, I actually can't believe it.

8f507df8a3574799ffbabcd4e78224bd.jpg

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
Looks awesome Baz.
After several disappointing phone calls to insurance companies I've thrown in the towel with my ST idea. Thank you so much for all your help and advice though.