My 1985 Nissan Micra GL

caphj7

Buy & Sell Member
hi, i have posted a few pictures of my micra. i got it standard and i didnt like the steel wheels so i replaced them with 165/65/13 alloy wheels. i have also added black seat covers & black new mats, new gear knob, cd player, speakers on parcel shelf and i have tinted the rear side windows. Any ideas what more i could do to the car? i want to get a nice backbox for it aswell. Also what do you lot think of the colour, do you think i should stay with the original gold colour? i just wondered what people thought i could do next to it? cheers adam

ok thanks for the reply. what springs should i buy and how much should i lower the car? has anyone got any recommendations about which to buy? cheers

ok thanks arnold. do you think i should still add a nice backbox to it or not bother? should i not do anymore to the car then? thanks

ok thanks arnold. do you think i should still add a nice backbox to it or not bother? should i not do anymore to the car then? thanks

Yeah you could definitly modify it still although when it comes to back boxes, you'l probably have to get something custom made done. Most universal boxes wont fit due to the rear axle getting in the way.

You also mentioned springs, check out Demon Tweeks for springs. Theres a few other companies around that do them too.

These sorts of queries have been asked before, so do a search in the K10 sections and you'l bound to find some useful info :)

love the look of that micra! very nice indeed!

I'd hit it with the stick (lower it) and pop in a lumpy cam FTW!!!

Backbox would be good, bot dont go for a daft big one- they look silly IMHO

a nice polished 2.5" max should look fine :)

Back