• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

My 160SR from 2006

Hi there,

I'm new to this forum and I thought I'd uploads some pics for you to enjoy.

It's a 160SR from 2006, colour Emotion Red. Not much has been altered (yet). Not that many tuningparts are available in Holland. So if you can point me out to some good webshops in the UK, please do.

Enough talk, time for the pics! :grinning:

P1210918.jpg

P1210966.jpg

i'd say remove those black strips down the side and your car will instantly look better without costing anything. :)

i'd say remove those black strips down the side and your car will instantly look better without costing anything. :)

I agree with you, but I'm a little worried that some glue residue will be left on my doors. Or do you know a way to safely remove them??

where did you get the wind things on the door glass, always fancied them, car looks great by the way.

When I bought the 160SR, they were already on the car. As far as I know Nissan sells them as an accessory.
Thanks for the compliment! :grinning:

remove the shopping list on the side, the way you have said that not many tuning parts are available and then slapped a list of parts on the side doesnt really look good :p

It's been ages!! Car is one of the best looking K12's i have ever seen.
And you still have the side strips? :eek:

It does look like it needs lowering, I'm guessing those wheels are larger than standard?
I agree with you, but I'm a little worried that some glue residue will be left on my doors. Or do you know a way to safely remove them??

A toffee wheel can remove the residue :)

the stock 160sr wheels are 17" they look like 15's to me. :suspect: the stock rims would look better though nice car..

Back