My 1.3 Super S

Looks nice and low (Y). You need alloys and I'd open-mouth the grille as well - very nice.

me likes!! looks mint mate, wax wise id use nothing else apart from meguairs

i use to swear by autoglym..... then i tried meguairs 3 stage stuff from hellfrauds, never looked back!!!(Y)(Y)

me likes!! looks mint mate, wax wise id use nothing else apart from meguairs

i use to swear by autoglym..... then i tried meguairs 3 stage stuff from hellfrauds, never looked back!!!(Y)(Y)

At the moment I t - cutted the whole car and used some cheap spray on wax. But nearer JAE I will try some of that meguairs you are on about.(Y)

Very nice! You don't live a million miles from me either! love the ride height on it! Do you know how much it's lowered by? TBH I quite like the look of it tucking the Micra wheel trims for some reason, looks really cool!

Very nice! You don't live a million miles from me either! love the ride height on it! Do you know how much it's lowered by? TBH I quite like the look of it tucking the Micra wheel trims for some reason, looks really cool!

cheers, where about do you live? My brother who had the car before me lowered it by 35mm, i like the look but its a pain over speed bumps!

that looks lovely. surprised thats only a 35mm drop
used to have a super s in red a year ago and this makes me miss it so bad
treat her well dude

Ive changed a few things on it like getting rid of the 16valve chrome badge and putting a sticker one on and also adding some things in the engine bay!

Ready for JAE!

PICT0003.jpg

PICT0002.jpg

PICT0004.jpg

PICT0001.jpg

Just looked at your pics man. Car looks sweet :) by the way. Is that a spanner you have over your battery? Or just how the pic came out haha

double yellow parking for the win yay

lol it has to be done ha ha...

Elliot,
do you t-cut the entire car with t-cut and cloth then wax off the dullness afterwards??
just wondering as mine is in dire need of a good waxing but i dont know wether to t-cut the whole thing first then wax.
thing is its the wierd red colour (AP0K colour code) halfords paint match call it cinnibar red...but its nothing like it...used the paint for a few scratches and the paint they gave me is far too dark :(

Yeah I ,T-cutted the car each wing at a time then waxed straight after.Make sure you use a damp cloth when t - cutting it gives much better results!

Small update

Ok, seeing as I cracked a wheel trim hitting the curb:glare: I decided to go with the 'steelies' look.
I was going to get them done in white however, everyone I told gave me negative comments.

Therefore Black it is:wasntme:

PICT0006.jpg

I used:

Hammerite spray paint - hammered Black
clear lacquer - halfords style.
deck of cards.

PICT0004-1.jpg

heres a cool card trick (Pun intended:wasntme:)

Place the cards between the rim, this will stop any overspray. (Saw this trick in a thread, thanks to whoever wrote it)

Before photo
(These have been painted in the past)

PICT0005.jpg

I also painted my calipers red so you can see them through the steelie.(Y)

PICT0007.jpg

As the light is fading and the paint isnt dry I will get some after photos up tomorrow.

Car looks ace mate.. steelies should look alot smarter black!..

Cheers buddy! Just added the lacquer and put the wheels back on the car looks really mean (Y) espcially with the red calipers at the front showing through. Im gonna have to get a lift to work now though and leave the paint to dry overnight.

its gonna make a game of snap very energetic.

It will do because half the cards are covered in black paint. :laugh:

Love the tip mate, I would have went for white wheels tbh though :) looked cool on my little shape, will try find a photo

Craig

Back