Must Watch Video !!!!! -----------------------------------

Eliot

Ex Super S Owner
Seen this before,God theres some haters out there! Even my brother who dosant likie micras didnt understand the point of it.

Micra SR gets pushed to death,

Sorry i didn't hear it die yet, even as rough as it does sound, i bet that morons micra still runs.

Bloody useless idiots that ruin good cars like that!

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
sounds like the gearbox, my LX did the same thing, it would make this horrible grinding sound and then one day it just exploded, the engine was fine, but the gearbox was just dust.

Ian

Ex. Club Member
define bullet proof? i think a micra could survive a few rounds from an AK47

I assumed "bullet proof" was meant that it was still running, with a heavy amount of abuse, but if that idiot drives his car like that, i can't imagine it lasting too long.

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
he probly has a sore accelerater foot now:grinning:
and the cars laughing its head of as he isnt bullet proof:laugh:

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
define bullet proof? i think a micra could survive a few rounds from an AK47

human been shot= OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHWWWWWWWW THAT BURNS OOWHHHHHH ITS INSIDE ME BURNING WWAAOOOOOOOO PAAAAAAARP

micra being shot= ow right patch me up when your ready theirs a good lad

SuluR

Buy & Sell Member
What an a**wipe. If he hated it so much he should have passed it on to a good home. Like mine (Y) or any one of us on MSC.

martinb

Ex. Club Member
It would have been so much better if it threw a rod through the block then bulkhead and smashed him straight on the face, that would have given jim something to think about ;)

ive heard of a car that threw a rod a valve but kept going strong!....

basically the valve head snapped and wedged the piston to the bore

snapped the conrod and wedge the conrod between the sylinder and the edge of the engine.... as nothing actually left the engine it still came second in its race a ferrari i think it was haha

and the big end was just spinning on the crank!