Multiple parts wanted, please take a look

Hello Chaps,

Thought it may be worth a try on here, I am after a few parts for my MiNissan and am hoping some people could help me out. All parts will need to be from a K11.

1.3 engine

Any mileage consdiered, I do not need a engine with ancileries, I just need the bare engine, Box would be nice but not needed. Local breakers is quoting me £100, if anyone can beat that I am interested.

Inlet Manifold

No injectors, fuel rail or anything like that, just a bare inlet

Exhaust manifold

Standard cast exhaust manifold, dont know if there is any difference between the 1.0 and the 1.3 but it will need to suit a 1.3, Breakers has quoted me £25 for this, would like to know if anyone can beat it.

For now that will be all but there will certainly be more that I will need so I will edit that information in so please keep checking back.

I am based in Kent, but am willing to travel a reasonable distance for the right parts (not up to Machester or anything like that, probably 50 miles either way)

Thanks guys!

Hello,

I have all of it, but don't know the price to be honest. I am in Manchester.

In fact I sell you the whole car which is cat C 1.3 GX 98. I head head on collision, which damaged the front bumper, passenger side headlight, radiator and front cross member. I have taken the caliper out to fit to my other car.

Regards

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately coming all the way up to Manchester to recover the car would make the prospect somewhat unfeasable due to the time and costs involved.

If you come up with a price for the engine and manifolds let me know and we can take it from there.

Thanks, Tomm

Thanks for the reply.

If you come up with a price for the engine and manifolds let me know and we can take it from there.

Thanks, Tomm

Thanks Tomm,

Since I don't know much about parts and posting, make me an offer and you pay for courier.

Hows that?

Regards

I have an exhaust manifold for sale, I live in Hemel Hempstead, it's heavy so not sure I would like to post it, but your more than welcome to take it off me for a tenner collected? :)

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately coming all the way up to Manchester to recover the car would make the prospect somewhat unfeasable due to the time and costs involved.

Thanks, Tomm

I had a quick search for courier services online and did a rough estimation of the engine weight and dimension. The cheapest is 31.75 plus VAT. I used parcel to go site, the cheapest was TNT.

Based on that you are better off with local or collection from near by. Alternatively you can come to Manchester and collect all you want and pay me a FAIR price.

Regards

Hello Chaps,

Thought it may be worth a try on here, I am after a few parts for my MiNissan and am hoping some people could help me out. All parts will need to be from a K11.

1.3 engine

Any mileage consdiered, I do not need a engine with ancileries, I just need the bare engine, Box would be nice but not needed. Local breakers is quoting me £100, if anyone can beat that I am interested.

Inlet Manifold

No injectors, fuel rail or anything like that, just a bare inlet

Exhaust manifold

Standard cast exhaust manifold, dont know if there is any difference between the 1.0 and the 1.3 but it will need to suit a 1.3, Breakers has quoted me £25 for this, would like to know if anyone can beat it.

For now that will be all but there will certainly be more that I will need so I will edit that information in so please keep checking back.

I am based in Kent, but am willing to travel a reasonable distance for the right parts (not up to Machester or anything like that, probably 50 miles either way)

Thanks guys!

I have the manifold - is from a CGa so there is the oddball chance that something has changed but it should fit the head, do you want it to chop it up?

I'm in Watford

Ta

Back