MSC track day

Kudos for organising this for people. I may have mis-read, but do you mean 29 May? cos 29 June is a Sunday by my calendar.
Doh! Yea
29th May - 1st June

It's happening no matter how many people come so its down to everyone who wants to join in. There's only around 7/8 of us so far :)
And its only as expensive as you make :D

Edited my post with correct dates :)

There's a few I'm 90-100% sure on
Me (obviously) I've got a plus 3/4
Steve (mcmicra)
Matt (kamarley)
Adam (belly93)
Ade (MicrAde)
James (shamalam)

Others I'm not sure on
Karlj
Calum
Others on this thread

Last edited:
hmmm sounds clever... and does the car have to be stripped? I remember something being said about hill climb. Can we leave for fuel and return?

what time does the evening session start andy? cos I'll see if I can leave work early n drive straight there n drive back on the night.
we pay on the day or in advance?
will mine be ok to enter?

Yours will be fine Paul as long as it has an mot. All that's required is your driving licence. I take my mot certificate with me just in case they ask
Helmet can be hired if needs be

Book in advance is recommended which can be done on most track day sites.
Price now £79 instead of the 'early-bird', £69

Sign on is 1600-1700
Briefing begins at 1700
Track time begins at 1730

Fab, got mot, got helmet, will check trackday.co.uk for cadwell evening, and will check if I can get thurs afternoon off work.

ok since javelin says there's only 5 spaces left, may as well book it now, suck up the cost and see if I get time off work on that thurs.
hopefully I'll see ya'll there :cool:

btw I'll be bringing some spare tyres n tools. ya think there's some place to keep em safe or someone to mind them or do I have to just leave it in the open parking lot n hope it's still there when I'm back?

The later polly, did a trackday with some friends a month or so ago at cadwell. Took my car as a back up and storage :) although I would of thought stuff would be safe , any other people just left it on the grass where they parked :)

Nice and easy really :)
Couple of corners you need to be wary of. They're off camber and tighten unknowingly but its a good circuit :)

Nice and easy really :)
Couple of corners you need to be wary of. They're off camber and tighten unknowingly but its a good circuit :)

it looks quite a cosy hill climby like circuit.
long RH Charlies is like a blind off-camber curve aiming for the heavens.
Mansfield will test those brakes
that sudden crest at The Mountain will certainly challenge my stomach
Hall Bends looks fun

Great stuff :)
I personally hate halls bends myself. Something about it. The rest I'm quite happy with

There's a skip/jump middle of the long right hander just to warn you :)

god it better not rain again on thurs. it poured down at elvington in Jan, just want a dry trackday for more grip and to use my cameras outside.

british weather is pretty pants

Oh shiii....... I've totally forgotten :/
Wow £69 wasted
Not to mention the past few weeks prep :( :(

Last edited:
woopsy daisy andy. calander alarm reminder for next time perhaps eh.

tis a challenging technical track frank, definately greasy at the Hills corner under all the hanging trees.
shame no micras turned up although twas a busy session full of very fast cars though.
got lots of footage to edit so update soon.

There was a couple if the group there. Non micra side of my lot went

Glad you enjoyed it. I love Cadwell as a circuit. I snowed myself under with work thinking I had a free week.
Apologies I missed it. But the loss of £69 was enough of a punishment.

I'm at east keel for an autotest in July.. all welcome to that. £10 entry. Full day

full report in blog

http://micra.org.uk/threads/pollymobiles-rebuild.35251/page-108#post-684617

imag1009-jpg.31636

Back