MSC track day

can you see 20 plus micra's doing a track day... its a nice thought but im not trying to put a down on the idea, its a great idea but it needs to be realistic

i did say estimate

I woudn't organise any shows if this goes ahead gives people a chance to save up as well as prepare their car

I'd be in, depending on where, and if you'll let non micras join in! Brands Hatch looks good but probably too far south for most of you, and i'd need 97/99 ron fuel too (and plenty of it!)

Its looking like Oulton Park is the favourite :)
As long as its msc members I think we can let non micras play. We'll just work out some classes. So sr20 k11 aren't up against ma10 k10s :)

Thats even better, time to swop for a longer gearbox & get the funds together... £250+ to get off the island!
Woah that's some pennies. Sounds like you've the most expensive journey
It'll be worth it plus I'd really like to have a go at pushing your car on a track ;):p could be entertaining

Woah that's some pennies. Sounds like you've the most expensive journey
It'll be worth it plus I'd really like to have a go at pushing your car on a track ;):p could be entertaining

Would be worth it though! Been to Oulton for the BTCC & Gold cup a few times and always wanted to get a few laps in!! :)

think that would be a good K10 vs K11 battle ;) while the turbo guys drive past us lol

Would be worth it though! Been to Oulton for the BTCC & Gold cup a few times and always wanted to get a few laps in!! :)

think that would be a good K10 vs K11 battle ;) while the turbo guys drive past us lol
Yea it would see how the generations differ on the track
Meh let em passed as long as I'm entertaining myself I'm happy

... This is the MSC I know and love :D

I'm on the side of weekend warrior N/A track Micras :D where's Motty when you need him

So oulton park is the favourite track?

Non micras are welcome this is for msc members, but anyone running anything over 120bhp will have to be handicapped in a way. Add time or give x amount of head start or something like that

Non micras are welcome this is for msc members, but anyone running anything over 120bhp will have to be handicapped in a way. Add time or give x amount of head start or something like that
I think turbo cars should have one of their spark plugs confiscated :D

So low boost when scrutinise my car and then high boost when no one is looking :D

Can do it on fastest lap or fastest 5 (ed: consecutive) laps etc, at least to fool the marshals?

its a track day not a race.
for allowing individuals to have fun in their vehicles in a safe controlled environment.
rules would state no racing, timing nor dangerous driving allowed.

its a track day not a race.
for allowing individuals to have fun in their vehicles in a safe controlled environment.
rules would state no racing, timing nor dangerous driving allowed.
As much as this is true. The tracks know that friendly competition ensues regardless :)

All joking aside Paul's right.

If this gets sorted it's a fun day out for everyone, it's a chance for everyone attending to stretch their cars legs in a safe, fun way.

It'll be an opportunity for everyone to see other people's cars in a different light

Of course safety first. Last thing we want is a micra written off our already small numbers.
You are permitted to time yourself though. But your times can't be used for competition. Only self inproving :)

Back