Msc Holiday To Japan

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
lol been having quite a interesting talk with nex and a few others if it was possible to meet up with the japanese micra sports club how many people off here would go
1. kenny

haha lets see how many would actually go and we could get parts for our cars while over there

does anyone in the club speak Japanese, would be a job and half knowing what they were saying about their cars without a translator

If people struggle to get good attendance numbers for local 'free' meets, i cant see there being much of an uptake to go to Japan!

ive always wanted to go since i was a kid so from me then yes i would, but not till like next year would need to save the spondolla.

been naging my g/f to go with me but says its to expensive! so thought i would end up going by myself lol

If people struggle to get good attendance numbers for local 'free' meets, i cant see there being much of an uptake to go to Japan!

yes but a free meet to a place in grey wet england with peoples cars you have in all probability seen before.....is just boring.....

going to the land of the rising sun and seeing some of the best modified micras in the world and see exactly what they can do to a car........perfect!

'hooway kenny if your up for going, i would go with you like even though ive never met you lol, wonder if the brown ales are flowing down in Tokyo

I speak a bit of japanese as I spent about 3 month over there last year with an exchange student who was at my 6th form. Tokoyo is amazing it never stops there blew my tiny mind lol

Back