MSC for your iPhone / iPod Touch!

James

Chairman
I can't really test it myself much as I don't have one, but I've spent the past few hours sorting out an iPhone version. It all looks fine in Safari via an emulator which I'm assured is pretty similar to the iPhone's rendering but please feel free to load up the MSC and let me know what you think!

I'm aware the front page is still large, but the forums have been nicely skinned up!

Note: It should automatically switch to the iPhone skin if you're on an iPhone, if it doesn't, please let me know!

James.

Pete

Site Supporter
Erm, just tried it. The posts are weird as all the text is squished up on RHS while the area on the left of the screen under the avatar is blank. What's your e-mail? I'll send you a screen shot if you want?

I tried to post the above text from my jesus phone but I got a warning "your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing If this occurred unexpectedly please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error"

OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
Ah man I was worried that might happen! I'll look into that, and my email address is james (at) micra.org.uk

Cheers :)

James.

-------------
Update: I think I've got it all sorted now, made a few other tweaks to it too, including the way it displays threads... Here's a screenshot on my emulator:

iphone.jpg

Shaun

***StaGGeRed***
sorry to bring this thread up again just wondered as i connect to the msc through facebook will i ever be able to connect to the msc through my iphone aswell using facebook login?

shaun

meji

Club Member (Trial)
I'd love for you to change the top image to Micra Sports Club Mobile Version, rather than iPhone Edition, I'm using this skin on my HTC Hero (Android Phone), fits perfectly on the screen and everything works very very very well :)
I just don't like the image haha.