• Saturday the 5th of December

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • OTHER. Please comment below

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
A few people have been talking about wanting to have a meet before the year is out and I wanted to create a thread to get all ideas for places/times. I've mentioned Reading a few times, I know this suits a few members, including myself, and James has said this wouldn't be a bad half way point.
So please pitch in a few ideas where to meet, and when you're all around.
A few people who may be interested..
@SirChris @James @Low Rider
Thanks everyone :)

Well reading is close to me so I'm not fussed. Been to a meet at Beaconsfield and south mimms before? Would be good to see everyones Micra's, mines not exactly modded but its getting slowly

OP
OP
MaxK11C

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
Date suggestions anyone?
I'll start.. 21st November, at say, reading gate retail park? Central location and easy to find.
Any input on this would be great!

As long as there's a McDonalds (my type of diet) around there I'll be quite contempt with any time tbh, I'll probably be working in the morning anyway..

OP
OP
MaxK11C

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
Any chance it could be the weekend after please? Would really like to make it
I did say please add your suggestions for dates, nothings set in stone. I've added a poll now, if everyone could select a date that suits them the best that would be great.

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
Some one was saying come and let them meet, let them give they story also let them speak but don't hold it up inside some of them will leak

OP
OP
MaxK11C

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
Hopefully it won't be snowing, cause the weather forecast says it could be down here.. :eek:
Oh.

We'll cross that bridge when we get to it! :p

I've advertised the meet on the facebook group, would be great to see as many people there as possible!

OP
OP
MaxK11C

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
I'll see what i can do about making this meet. I'll only be running on my steels but it'd be great to meet some of the MSC :)
Ben it's quite a trek for you! I'd love it if you could make it!

Steven Leyfield on Facebook has suggested we meet at Reading gate and convoy down to West Berkshire Cruisers Paul Walker resemblance meet, supposedly in excess of 2000 people! Sounds a good idea to me, I guess we'll have to see closer to the time.

Mid day! don't swear at me like that! ;) I'd have to get up at 9 on a weekend I'm not working :D, which does make a change, should be getting her in my garage early on Saturday to do some cosmetic work to the front trim, so there will be some difference to her for her first appearance. :)