Votes: 20 64.5%
  • Jumpers (EMBROIDERED)

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Other (post in thread)

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters

James

Chairman
Just a quick poll here to put the feelers out so I can get some more specific prices here.

What sort of clothing would you guys like to see from the MSC?

Please vote in the poll, if there's something you'd like that isn't listed then just let me know in the thread!

Bear in mind there's a couple of options for t shirts and polos (printed and embroidered).

Thanks all!
James.

drand

1st Micraversary!
I'm all about the polo shirts, since I'm over 30. You can get embroidered stuff for not much more than printed and it looks tons better IMO.

Edit: Well done James for picking this up.

OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
I'm all about the polo shirts, since I'm over 30. You can get embroidered stuff for not much more than printed and it looks tons better IMO.
Completely agree, and I think for the logo-based things that is the way forward.

I think some people wanted imagery on some of the apparel though :)

SirChris

Educated Bodger
I will make a suggestion, my years of working with sowing machines and making equestrian wear; I would suggest paying a bit more for embroidered wear. They will last a lot longer, there can be cheaper printing availible but much of the time the material is thin and low thread per square inch/cotton mix and other attributes can lead to a low wearing product and will be easily ruined. We all no doubt want them to withstand oil and shiz

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
I think keeping this simple at first would be a good start, only offering a couple of things, and then offering more later on possibly.
Printed < embroidered IMO
although I'd prefer a printed hoodie. Would be lovely!

SirChris

Educated Bodger
I would suggest now that we need to make them generic, so they apply to everyone. Just the Logo and the club name? "Because I cant afford a real car" lol jks.

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
I would suggest now that we need to make them generic, so they apply to everyone. Just the Logo and the club name? "Because I cant afford a real car" lol jks.
Someone got it spot on with the MSC logo where the pocket would be on a shirt, and the web address on the back. Nothing too fancy.

SirChris

Educated Bodger
Before gifting money we need to consider the maths to this. If we all donate 10 pounds, for a shirt each for example, then we reach 100 pounds by 10 people. 100 pounds might actually get us 12 shirts.

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
Before gifting money we need to consider the maths to this. If we all donate 10 pounds, for a shirt each for example, then we reach 100 pounds by 10 people. 100 pounds might actually get us 12 shirts.
That makes sense. Well, I guess the next step is for us to pick a design and then @James can get some prices.

Magpie42

Actual Magpie.

Edit: Well done James for picking this up.

Heyyyy...I'm over 30 and I have loads of hoodies! :(

...but T-shirt...yeah...and maybe a beanie?

I can actually knit too...!

Clodo

Club Member
Polo shirts unless really fitted tend To make me look ten stone heavier same as tshirts .... not good as I'm pretty short :( I know there wont be much demand but when it Comes to tops.. . Id prefer a fitted vest.. . I know this probably isn't possible atm but if deffo like a hoody / jacket :D x

Guy

Has gone over to the oily side...
Club Member
Embroidered t-shirts would be awesome :).

If we all donate 10 pounds, for a shirt each for example, then we reach 100 pounds by 10 people. 100 pounds might actually get us 12 shirts.

Good point, whoever gets the printing and postage done gets to keep any leftover change for their efforts :).

MicraPRO

Part Of The Furniture
Embroidered t-shirts would be awesome :).

Good point, whoever gets the printing and postage done gets to keep any leftover change for their efforts :).
Or put it back into the msc fund and when james bulk orders jae tickets knock some off for those buying clothing?

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
I think the msc logo both sides is enough... maybe our forum names too... shopping trolley isnt really something I like to call my own car.
MSC logo one side, www.micra.org.uk the otherside.. I'd like to have forum names on there but I worry that'd make it too expensive.
And yeah, we have enough problems being taken seriously as is

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

Guy

Has gone over to the oily side...
Club Member
I don't wear hoodies. I think a good quality t-shirt with the MSC logo embroidered would be pretty damned cool :).

OP
OP
James

James

Chairman
Here's the MSC hoodie in GTA 5!

0_0.jpg

Probably needs modifying slightly!

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
Here's the MSC hoodie in GTA 5!

0_0.jpg

Probably needs modifying slightly!
Mmm... Sultan RS ...
I need in on the social club bit, haven't worked that out yet. Looks good though, could use GTA to test out all our ideas :p

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
[q uote="h701micra, post: 674346, member: 10465"]They have car meets

Max was shooting and chasing me in an R8 and failed badly #becauseracecar

Then we all had live failure and went to bed[/quote]
Describes it pretty well to be honest.
Fun night :p