MSC 5-a-side football team at JAE

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
I have put our name down to enter the 5-a-side football tournament for JAE.

Leave interest here if you would like to play.

Thanks
Kev

Interested,

Used to play LB/LM in the Sheppey Sunday league a few years back, gave up due to suffering from Shin Splints!

Would most deffo be up for it though Kev

I might do if you really are short on numbers. I'm a very unfit overweight git these days and i may struggle, but love a good kick about! :p

I might do if you really are short on numbers. I'm a very unfit overweight git these days and i may struggle, but love a good kick about! :p

lol get fit then you lazy git! :p

I'm out of shape mainly to having to pull out of my badminton season with my injured finger, that kept me very fit playing at the level I did.

However I aim to get fit again and well in time for JAE, so if my back will take it I'll be playing.

Kev

its easier in defence if he just gets in the way and makes a big mess for the other team =P

i would volunteer but i hate football personally, however i'll support you all

I would like to

played, center mid + center back for

Evesham united
Littleton Juniors
School teams

Player of the year twice ;)

Well looks like we got our 5

Ollie
Craig
Arnold
Curtis
Kev (depending on if he's falling apart or has another accident washing up)

Actually if someone could take my place, that would be good! There's got to be someone on the forums who can play better than me!

Craig

With Arnold wanting to drop, and Kev not being a deffo, we need a team before we think of subs.

What??? Sun at JAE??? You serious???

i could be up for this, as long as it doesn't eat too much into seeing all the cars. i play in goal :)

Back