MSC 2011 Club Calendar

List updated with payments.

Anyone else wanting an official MSC 2011 calendar?

Calendar

I want an A4 one Kev, just sent you my picture of my micra to your email address, had a professional picture taken please consider, kind regards

Micka (Y)

micka, if you can get me a larger version of the image sent over, consider it in the calendar.

79k is too small, but if you have a much larger res image I can use, then please send it over.

thanks
Kev

I do not know how to make the resolution bigger? Looked on google it says you can make a photo resolution bigger i have no software though :( Can anyone help if i send them the image?

Micka

I do not know how to make the resolution bigger? Looked on google it says you can make a photo resolution bigger i have no software though :( Can anyone help if i send them the image?

Micka

Do you have say 3 other photo's from the shoot?

I can put them together to make 1 larger image.

Or could you ask the person who did the shoot to send you the originals on either CD or via e-mail?

Kev

my car is not ready for pictures :( But I'd make it for next year :):):)

Kev I'll try to sort out a payment tomorrow or Sunday. I hope it won't be too late

Do you have say 3 other photo's from the shoot?

I can put them together to make 1 larger image.

Or could you ask the person who did the shoot to send you the originals on either CD or via e-mail?

Kev

will email you 4 pics make a colage, i will contact the photographer to get the higher resolution, bu with these see what you can do with what i send you, im definately sorting it so save me a space please, Micka

KEV SORTED, EMAIL SENT YAYYY!!!! Can i have an A3 calendar now. Will pay you on Wednesday as that is pay day too!!!! Enjoy,

Micka (Y)

Payment deadline has been extended until Dec 5th.

Thanks
Kev

Hi Micka, yeah I have your pics, thanks.

Once I have the calendars, I'll arrange a time with you and I'll bring yours over.

Anyone else wanting a calendar?

cheers,
Kev

Payment went back to me, I've made a mistake and put the wrong email adress (kev@xxx ), I've done it again with the good adress this time.
Cheers
Seb

I'm going to the printer tomorrow with the images,

I can accept payments for calendars for tonight and tomorrow morning.

thanks
Kev

Just had word from the printer that the calendars will be run off next week.

I can add some numbers to order if anyone else wishes to purchase one.

thanks
Kev

Hey kev - I will check with my mum and see if see wants one of these calendars, admittedly she might not as it hasnt got ConvertiBubble in (my bad) - I'll let you know asap :)

Hi Kev, I have sent £30 through paypal for 1xA4 and 1xA3 Calendar and for my forum renewal a few months late :)
Cheers Joe

Hi Dan,

I'm afraid your K10 didn't make this year's calendar, sorry. I might have a spare calendar if you still want one?

Update on the calendars.....

With the disruption caused by the weather to the postal system, I will be sending out all calendars straight after Christmas. The printer has only today dropped them off for me and with the experience I have had with my internet business and the problems caused with deliveries I feel it would be wiser to send them out directly after Christmas.

Thanks
Kev

excellent, they were all posted out yesterday via first class post.

Cheers
Kev

Got mine today, my car was chosen for February ! I'm so glad and proud at the same time :D Nice way to end 2010 !
Cheers
Seb

Mine has just arrived :)
My RAW is not among the chosen one, but I believe I'd definitely make it for 2012 MSC calendar :):)
Thanks, Kev

Back