MSC 2011 Club Calendar

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
MSC Calendar 2011

Ok, time to get the MSC 2011 Calendar sorted and ready for order. You will now have the chance to submit your images for consideration for the club 2011 Calendar.

Overview:

The 2011 calendar will contain images of members cars, some past and present depending on what images I receive by the deadline. The calendar will have images of K10, K11, K12, some modified others not, a good general mix.

Price:

A4 £6.99 + £1.99 P&P = £8.98
A3 £9.99 + £2.49 P&P = £12.48

How to pay:

Paypal: [email protected]

Cheque: Micra Sports Club

Micra Sports Club
28 Netherfield Way
Thorpe Astley
Braunstone
Leicester
LE33TQ

Bank Transfer:

0426 9322
72 00 00

Deadlines:

Deadline for receiving your payment is Tuesday 30th November.

Photo Submission (Deadline for recieving images 22.11.10): Please send images to [email protected]

The images need to be as large as possible so they do not pixelate when being printed. I need them untouched from the camera, unless you are photoshop genius :)

For example my digital camera takes 2272 x 1704 with 72000 pixels per inch these really are kind of the minimum figures I'm looking for with the images.

Confirmed List:

A3 Calendar

1. Hoodedreeper x1
2. mckenziecz x1
3. pjg1979 x1 (BACS)
4. r-reg-sr x1
5. Alexx117 x1
6. sp13rsy x1
7. collison x1
8. moddedmicra x1

A4 Calendar

1. Joshbl x1
2. karlj x1
3. Eliot x1
4. Dave_Ally x1
5. Micra 110 x1
6. RLTkyuubi x1
7 Micka x1
8. pap29 x1
9. Seb_ x1
10. pepposhi x1
11. imp124 x1 (BACS)
12. dragonmaster x1
13. ashley sw x1
14. silvia 14 x1
15. getawaycar x2 (BACS)
16. baguete x1
17. moddedmicra x1

hoodedreeper

Ex. Club Member
Payment for 1x A3 and Photos emailed over :)

I've sent more money than needed. If it does happen to be less,keep the left over money and put it towards the club :)

hey kev. even if I forgot that im photoshop genius, what do you mean by untouched? do you mean that you gonna run the pics through LR or similar to achieve same effects on the pics or you just dont want some horrible amature retouches. cos im planing on sending pic of my car after I sort the wheels out. cheers

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
mckenziecz, ideally I would like the images straight off the camera in high res as possible.

When your ready, send over what you have.

thanks
Kev

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
I have now confirmed the prices with the printer and I have managed to hold them again for the 3rd year running (Y)

hoodedreeper and joshbl, I think you got confused as what I had listed before only showed the postage costs, I wish I could supply them for you that cheap, but I can't even buy them for that! lol last year's calendar thread

Prices:

A4 £6.99 + £1.99 P&P = £8.98
A3 £9.99 + £2.49 P&P = £12.48

Deadline for payment:

Deadline for receiving your payment is Tuesday 30th November.

Photo Submission

Deadline for recieving images is Monday 22nd November

Please send images to [email protected]

mintyfresh

Ex. Club Member
Is there going to be a shortlist of images received or is it a first send first featured format? Not sure if my car will be calendar ready in time :(

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Can you post to Portugal?

Sure No problem, postage for the A4 would be £2.99 and the A3 £3.49

Is there going to be a shortlist of images received or is it a first send first featured format? Not sure if my car will be calendar ready in time :(

The images will be selected according to the quality of image and it's file size to ensure it does not pixelate on printing.

is it ok to post two micras in one pic?

Sure, send over what you have.

Btw when I went into the printers yesterday to confirm the prices, he only had our A3 2010 calendar up in the office and before you ask he didn't know I was coming lol! (Y)

i would like an A4 size calender but cant send payment till end of month when i get paid as tax due on the micra this month
:doh:
thanks keith

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Anyone else wanting to send over some images?

Payments now being accepted for the 2011 Calendar.

Kev

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
ive emailed a couple did they arrive? :grinning:

Hi there, yes I did receive them, unfortunately they need to be in a higher resolution, they are too small and will pixelate upon printing.

Sorry,
Kev

Scouse boy

Buy & Sell Member
Erm im not sure if anymore submissions are allowed, so here goes:

Image0069.jpg

menalexcars-1.jpg

nextcarmodded-1.jpg

Image0066.jpg

Image0062.jpg

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Kev were any of the two I set any good?

Hi Dan, yeah I got them, the file size is too small I'm afraid, I might have some larger res images on my camera of your old K10.

I'll get a couple of pictures sent tomorrow.

Please send them over when you can.

I really need to start taking people's payments for these now, It looks like I'm not going to achieve anywhere near the numbers from last year and that would make me look bad going back to the printer who has held the prices for the 3rd year in a row.

Kev

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Image Submission deadline has now passed.

I will upload the chosen images over the next few days.

Please now send your payment if you would like a calendar.

thanks
Kev

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Hi Dave,

Yeah that will be fine or PM your address details.

Many thanks
Kev

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
damn a little too late! haha was gonna stick some pictures up of mine. got his res too!

Yours will indeed be in the 2011 Calendar, excellent images and some of the best submitted by far (Y)

I just need you to send me over the high res versions. I have to say this year's calendar will have the best images we have ever had in it, I'll try and get some smaller versions of the images uploaded for you.

Payments please!!!! ;)

thanks
Kev

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Here's some examples of images that will be in the 2011 calendar.

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

12.jpg

I have a few more to upload, but this gives you an idea of the excellent quality photo's we have for the the calendar.....

So grab yours now and get your payment in (Y)