MS Design fog light

Hi everyone,

Im from the netherlands and im searching for a fog light for my K11. It has a MS design bumper and because they are so rare here in holland i cant find a fog light for it, so maybe one of you guys has one on the shelf? i only need the left light, because i already have the right one.

Thanks in advance!

Btw Here's a picture of my micra:

771186359_5_U0oM.jpeg

hi swordfish (Y) they are probably from another make of car, is there a makers name on the one you have ?
and tell us more about your car :)

I'm not sure theres a brand on the lights. im now at work so when i come home i will check it.

my k11 1.0 is from 1992, it is 35mm lowered and it had a free flow exhaust with cold air intake. It also has 15'' rims with toyo proxis tyres. Maybe im also gonna make a blog for my car on this forum.

heres another picture of my car in full color.

771177342_6_2Jg2.jpeg

I've looked at the lights and the brand is ''ZKW''. there is also a serial number on it ''22537 01''. on the bottom side of the light there is a other number 02B (E12) 19049. I think the E12 is the bulb type.

i had that bumper once as well the spotlights are only 4inches in diameter very hard to get a set that small i gave up in the end and sold the bumper and replaced it with a newer one

Back