moxon goes to England

I had to act that scene out in Drama in year 8 at school!! (Drama was compulsory in year 7-8) The line that sticks in my mind is "Cos of the metric system?" lol

James said:
I had to act that scene out in Drama in year 8 at school!! (Drama was compulsory in year 7-8) The line that sticks in my mind is "Cos of the metric system?" lol

And what school was this at??

There are news now we are 3 Nissan fans :D wich travel to england :D

This might be a party :D

we have one wich is cheaper but its more on the outside.
But it has a free transport to victoria stadion...

so we have to look witch one is cheaper :D
btw with the self company Ryainair you can fly form londo to germany :D
its very cheap

Where does ed life? Near London? i want to drive on the wrong site of the street with the St :p ;P ;P

furthermore @ ED you told me some month befor that you was searching a german "thing wich shows the speed an the the feul etc, --> tacho)
is this actuell? if i meet you in England i can sell you one :D

Does anybody else needs german micra parts?
not so much because we have only 20kg for package in the airplane.
to far away??? Jump in your Micra and drive to london or use the train ;D THat isn*t a problem...

I travell to frieds from the german nissanboard.de throuh the hole country...
Come on we do an big micra meeting in the area of london :D
just for fun...
Only my micra has to stay at home :'(

I will change a "Tacho" with his ST :D

LOL
no, wich one ED, super S or normale, but are your that they are different???
So what... i will have a Super S one with mph... so we can change ???

Lol this is going a bit nuts..

:)

I would def be interested in a 160Kph speedo !!

I just want the speedo and face! I can swap with a UK one if you wish!

:D so a super s or a normal yes we can swap (super S)

But you can also change a german sunny (pulsar) N13 220 kph speedo... it will fit. YOu only have to find a new place for the battery light... so you can use the 220 kph speedo in a micra...

Only say wat you want and i look for the parts...
How many km do you have to london??

i have an monte carlo set two but i will be to big for the handpackage :DLOL

Super S please! 160kph is fine. With a converter that will read to 160mph :)

Ed

hm how much is the converter can you buy it in England???

So iam surching for a super s i will tell you when i found one

oh this is expensive :O
to expensive for me that must be 120€ for this money you can buy 12 ore more K10s ;D

Hi!

My English is more Badly, that the english from Moxon. I can only a little bit from school english, read is more easily than write, i hope you can me a little bit understand.

I´m are the Nissan fan who brings moxon of the idea to travel London.

I hope allso that more www.nissanboard.de user travel to London, then can make we a little German/English Nissan meeting.

@Moxon lach mich ja net aus ich kann es kaum schreiben hab das schon jahre nimmer gemacht, das is mal gar nicht so leicht :p Und nein ich habe nicht alle sätze aussem Internet übersetzen lassen, ich schreibe so schlecht :D

@ basty jo dann musste dir mal Aktenvernischter rektal durch den Darm schieben lassen sonst läuft der dünnschiss nicht ab, hoffe das übersetzt jetzt keiner LOL

@ I think we would find one or two persons more ;P
I hope female :D

Who is the Problem, from my Home to London its ca. 900km in miles ca. 560

Greets Basty

So, the date is near ;)
So who whant to meet some crazy german nissan drivers (without cars ;D )

I'd be up for hitting the center of london for a drink :D Completely missed this thread till now :p tho if its gonna be during the day im getting the bus, no way im paying £8 plus parking for a single pint! :D

Edit: Oh, if your that crazy, you should defo come up to Camden Town - practically grew up there, and Soho and Camden are probably two of the craziest places in london.

Just remember, if ya go to a swimming pool you need to keep your trunks on :p Was a tad surprised the first time I went to a sauna in germany!

I know its an oldish thread, but what happened? Was looking forward to a beer in covent garden! :D

:( We'll have to organise one for the summer at southbank, I can show off my extremely poor parkour skills :p Or failing that wait until they change the congestion charge so Micra's are exempt, then convoy through the center of London :D

Back