Moving up in choice... (Civic)

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
As many of you know I was planning on getting a Civic EG... well now i'm aiming higher... A Civic EK... this is the newer model, i've atached a file for those of you that are not sure, starting looking in May, if anyone is not aware the car will be for sale then. (If Richie aint bought it) lol.

Attachments

• 117.jpg
    117.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 178

Baz

Ex. Club Member
My brother has an ek4 jap import SIR ,Engine is 1.6 DOHC Vtec and makes 176bhp with only a four branch maniflold,factory intake and exhaust,crazy machine I'd buy the Vtec model (Vti in england)

Attachments

• Sir.jpg
    Sir.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 153
OP
OP
D4R73N

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
Yeah im trying for the Vtec or VTI, but its all what comes up, might find a lower spec with hardly any miles, never know...

But yeah, hopefully a VTI or Vtec...

tse_adam

Micra Attitude
the coupe are definitely a lot nicer than the hatchback version. when i saw them in black in the first fast and furious movie i fell in love with them.

OP
OP
D4R73N

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
the coupe are definitely a lot nicer than the hatchback version. when i saw them in black in the first fast and furious movie i fell in love with them.

not the only one, I have 3 models of the black ones on my desk, haha! Neons and everything...

I will be trying much harder for the Coupe then the hatchback, but if say a VTI would come along in hatch, I would defently have a look.