MOT Time!

Ceirwan

Ex. Club Member
Just had my car MOT'd, I knew it'd would need a fair bit of stuff so i've been hanging off on doing it till I have the full list then I can do it all and get the car tip top again!

Its still a fairish amount:

- Offside Rear Wheel Bearing (I knew one of them was noisy, apparantly its close to collapse 0_o )
- Split in pipe to backbox and pipe itself rather rusty
- Needs new wiper blade
- Lights a bit too low
- Handbrake efficiency 0% (Rear callipers need a rebuild)
- Rear tyres both have a lump (I accidently locked up and flat spotted them)
- Horn

At least its all minor stuff, I dread things like an emission failure or rust! (Which thankfully there is none on the car!)

More money *sigh* i don't like to admit how much i've spent on this car!

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
better than emissions or a new set of shocks,springs etc

most of it like the exhaust, horn and wiper blade can be done youself luckily (just go swap someones wipers!)

the super s had its MOT which it passed flying colours :D

OP
OP
Ceirwan

Ceirwan

Ex. Club Member
Its not luck... Its maintenance! :D

Nah i knew about most the issues, I just like to get it all done at once!
Count yourself lucky steve, I had all the rear brakes completely rebuilt with new pads and cables before you got it! :)
If you ever sell that car again I want first dibs, I miss it loads! :)

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
lol, i thought the back brakes were good when he put it on the brake sync at the MOT, all i hear was 'crikey' as the car was moved off the rollers by both back wheels locking together at the same time which is unusuall :D

is completely rust free too which he thought it would fail straight away, he was ver puzzled as i had it all done at nissan who i thought would try and make me buy stuff :D