MOT Time

Titch

Micra K11ng
Well it went in this morning for its Mot, and we'll see if it passes (no chance!)
It sucks, cause soooo much depends on it passing, cause if it fails, then i can't get down this weekend!! :( :down:
Anyway, will post up results when i know.
Titch :Kungfu:

aye i was, but changed my mind. will be easier if i drive, also means i've got the car to, so can do what i want through the day. Not if it fails i don't tho. :(

Well, it failed.
Brakes
Brake Lines
Rear Cylinder
Light height
Wiper (Yea a ****ing wiper!)
Door pins.

Bah

brake lines corroded
brake cylinder corroded
headlights too low
rear number plate light in error
:p

well out of 3 of them. u can do them here.

so get your ass down !!!

the other just pay the mot guy a fiver and he will adjust them before the mot :D

he cant do that tho wayne bcoz it was the second test so apparently the garage wont let it out of garage till its all sorted :(

Aye, danni is right, it's still at the garage. Won't get it back till it passes. all of the brakes have now been done, and have raised up the car, so it's sitting at standard ride height the now, but having real problems gettin a light on the ****ing plate.
HELP!!

There no scrappies u can have a gander roujd close by for ideas?

Can u not temp make something like the micra boot already has with a lip at the top and the light underneath?

Well just cut the **** out of my bumpers, and got a light on it, and it wont work now. Soooo ****ed off with it now, really angry grr

a garage are not allopwed to keep the car.

you can take it no matter what!!!

idiots
tyhe garage has no rights in the world to be able to keep a car because it failed an mot.

simply get in the car and take it away..

grr that anoys me so much when people say that. take your car home.
dont touch your damn bumper fool
simply get a cheap number plate surround from halfords and sit the fooking thing in that.

bring the stupid thing down here. and at worst get the thing MOT'd down here!!!

that way i can guarentee itll pass..

dude that some seriously bad news, did it fail on the wiper coz it doesnt have a rear wiper or because the front wiper didnt work?

Well it got through, finally!! Managed to get the brakes, and brake lines sorted, and then i had to cut a MASSIVE hole in my back bumper, so i'm no to chuffed about that!
At Waynes now anyway, so if you want a good laf, come have a look at the numberplate, which is held on with duct tape!
Titch

Ben loads of cars dont have rear wipers, i dont know why people keep asking about this, have you ever seen a 3-series, c-class etc etc with a rear wiper??

Back