MOT failed

Morning all. Quick question, my micra k11 failed MOT because of welding, just wondering how much it would cost to fix.. obviously it varies in price depending on who you go to but I just wanted a general number to go on. Cheers.

Failed MOT-
Suspsension component Mounting
Excessively corroded inner sill, outer sill nearside rear
And offside rear inner sill.

You can do a quick botch repair by welding a plate over the rusty part. That's how I did it and it passed the MOT but the tester said not to do it that way in future. You are supposed to cut out all the rust and butt weld new panels in. That way takes a lot longer. The suspension component mounting sounds like the upper rear spring mount on the chasis. You can make a new mount and weld it in. It took me two days to do it. Remove the tin cover around the spring with a spot weld drill and seam weld the new mount all around. If the suspension component mounting is referring to the spring mount on the axle, you will need a new axle (£600) as you are not allowed to weld the axle / subframe. The sills can be patched up in a day or two. The inner sills are much trickier to patch-weld than the outer sills.