Morning, New member :D

u2edy2e8.jpg

Not much further work, got my oil cap from HK, the blue and red theme looks ok.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Well im guess im near the end of the build... the universe has decided that my £20 gazebo looks better bent in half lol. Took it down abit quick as it was resting on the car :S

Awww man, DVLA need more info, I need a reputable garage to check it over and sign it off :) as if being an aerospace engineer isnt enough to say its ok...

Hey madmonkey, interesting build, wanna ask you if you dont mind, thosd red and white dials, where did you get them from, wouldnt mind something like that for meself etc....

Cheers

J

Question: The genuine x3 piece nismo exhaust I have just acquired is only 2" external diameter...I'm guessing I'm going to choke the SR with that? The exhaust is lush tho!

h701micra

Deactivated Account
Question: The genuine x3 piece nismo exhaust I have just acquired is only 2" external diameter...I'm guessing I'm going to choke the SR with that? The exhaust is lush tho!

It'll be fine :)
Standard exhausts are narrower anyway iirc

Managed to get the back box on, going to need a custom centre section still :( Hotshots headers are about 2" too long to fit onto the nismo centre section. Headers into decat pipe, standard micra middle section cutoff and shoved into the backbox... sounds fun tho lol

I'm about to make some custom clocks for mine, if anyone's interested I can make a few more do your specifications.
A set of white, red, and yellow please. 52 plate facelift with tacho and leccy mileometer.
You know what I mean, that's 3 complete sets. What you gonna make em with ? I just stick them on with my denture glue :)

Don't get too excited, haven't worked out quite how to do it yet. I'll need to source an original fascia to create new artwork from unless you can send me yours? I am a graphics artist though and do vinyl and display graphics though so I think these will be relatively easy to make on acrylic sheet, self adhesive too so no Copydex required!

I went to my local plastics store today and had a look at what they had, polyester sheets in various colours look to be a good option, and easy to work with. Stick on with dentofix of course, never sets, so, when you fancy a change, just peel off - simples .. I think.
You could probably make 5 or 6 sets from one sheet = £14.

Over tightened alternator belt... couldnt check the torque as its too close the the rail. As im told, if you can twist it to just under halfway, thats enough.

Still squeeks, only on idle tho? Anyhow, arches rolled on the rear, fitted some driving/fog lights

zumy8aqa.jpg

I need to see it from a distance to decide if I like or not lol :)

Sprung a leak.. new rad going on in new position, pretty tight in there now :) Making room for the intercooler :)