money no object what micra would you build

(sorry if this has already been done if so merge this)

ok you won the lottery big time and money to burn you still need a micra in your life right?
so what are you going to bulld or have built??

i have loads of ideas but heres my first

Base
March Box k11
Drive Train
Pulsar gtir (tuned)
Body Mods
Mitsouka Viewt front end and tail lights full length glass roof split witth front half tilt & slide Chrome door handles and boot lid plynith
Wheels
some kind of wide banded wires with tri ear knock off hub spinners
Suspension
air ride
Exterior Colour
Land Rover Barossa Premium Metallic
Interior
Bride Bucket seats standard rear seats converted to 50/50 split and new foams to create an bucket effect all retrimed im red leather & suede Quilted centres) head lining and inner A, B ,C ,D & E pillars in red suede to match Carbon Fibre trims
Entertainment
ps3 with screens mounted on the back of the front seats of possbly on a harness bar top line stereo system with tv screen (one of those two way jobs like jaguar and land rover fit) (infact just fit the top line stereo system out of the new range rover Meriden Signature Reference Audio (though im not sure where you would fit all 29 speakers ?)

there you go theres one of my dream micras so have a go your self

Harlen

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Supporter
SR20VE N/A screamer running stupid amounts of revs... 15" lightweight wheels, flared arches, Nismo splitter + spoiler, coilovers, full whiteline undercarriage. Stripped, roll cage, fancy dash... I'd pretty much go full race car.

Urmmmmm....this one? :p

060915001_6_mn_zps919a93ea.jpg

LOL

Really though I'd probably do all the little things I want to do to mine...even keeping the engine the same (carbon footprint and all that ;) )
get those black plastic trims on the b-pillars...although probably would get them made of genuine carbon fibre...money no object and all that ^_^
I'd probably just buy a special edition of each generation of micra...
a K10 Super S
a K11 Super S
a K12 active luxury (lovely seats)
a K13 NISMO :D

Belly93

to turbo or new lump :/ hmmm
Urmmmmm....this one? :p

060915001_6_mn_zps919a93ea.jpg

LOL

Really though I'd probably do all the little things I want to do to mine...even keeping the engine the same (carbon footprint and all that ;) )
get those black plastic trims on the b-pillars...although probably would get them made of genuine carbon fibre...money no object and all that ^_^
I'd probably just buy a special edition of each generation of micra...
a K10 Super S
a K11 Super S
a K12 active luxury (lovely seats)
a K13 NISMO :D
love that mustang,

and id have a super s k11 with a rb25 twin turbo rear wheel drive just for the fun lol

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
Micra - the one I'll finally be able to put together when I get my ass back in the country.

Non-Micra - The E-Type we find finished building last year.

okay...is slightly more the answer you were looking for? :p

mycarlows_zpsd4098f73.png

...as she is ^_^ >>> Before

ETA:...yep...I can't get to sleep <_<
ETA2: you'd think when I shopped it I would have reffurbed the darned wheel LOL

money no object..... spaceframe chassis with micra shell. 2X sr20det both running 400bhp and 4wd. carbon body.....

either that or the new pagani huayra!

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
i would have the micra i am working on now. its taken me 5 years already because money is no object lol

MNO - 2JZ engine fully tuned with 1300hp and everything needed to handle the type of power :D with 4WD, dropped but still high enough to get over the bumps with ease, would be a mega track car

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Revived thread (it's funny what a sr20ve search brings up!).

If money were no option I'd buy a k10 superturbo and be done with it. The Shelby would have to be a must too!

Or if I had the urge to need a k11 it'd be sent in the direction of one of the seriously clever folk on here along with a sr20 and a selection of garretts to boot. (But I'd probably still drive the Shelby! )

TheSam

Buy & Sell Member
MNO - 2JZ engine fully tuned with 1300hp and everything needed to handle the type of power :D with 4WD, dropped but still high enough to get over the bumps with ease, would be a mega track car

That would be a terrible track car, besides the short wheel base. The most fun track cars are the low powered ones you can drive on the absolute ragged edge.

h701micra

Deactivated Account
That would be a terrible track car, besides the short wheel base. The most fun track cars are the low powered ones you can drive on the absolute ragged edge.
I disagree
4wd and a proper setup would see it go round quite well. And as its money no object you can get the fancy gear to do so

I agree with low powered cars though

Money no object... never saw this thread. But it would honestly be either build H701 again the right way round or a Nissanubaru that is genuinely what I'd have if money were no object

With money I probably buy a k13, do some body work to have a 3 door version and then put a turbo with the supercharger to have a k13 super turbo.
And with a k12, I build a Terrazi Wildgang from ridge racer 7.

After I build things like that :

4wd, sr20det...
99054356.jpg

DTM like sr16ve powered :
axy2.jpg

For the week end , just a little cg13det :
w7ng.jpg

And daily, something like this :
6xwt.jpg

midnight purple, pushrod actuated rear suspension, 100hp CG10 N/A with kers system on rear wheels

Enuo

Glorified Electrician
Car: Non-sunroof 3 door built up to Super S spec (Cinnibar Red)
Engine: Supercharged 12b rotary
Suspension: Coilovers on front, unequal length dual wishbone rear suspension on custom subframe (built behind rear seats) lowered 70mm all round
Interior: Genuine black leather trimmed seats, door panels etc with black alcatara dash.
Exterior: Custom adjustable front splitter and adjustable rear mid deck spoiler, smoothed front and rear bumpers. Mild arch rolling.
Wheels: 14x6.5" BBS RZ's wearing 195/40's
Everything that needs uprating e.g. clutch, brakes etc upgraded to meet performance demands....
Thats about it tbh...
Edit: almost forgot, and a black carbon fibre bonnet!

With money I probably buy a k13, do some body work to have a 3 door version and then put a turbo with the supercharger to have a k13 super turbo.

After I build things like that :

4wd, sr20det...
99054356.jpg

DTM like sr16ve powered :
axy2.jpg

For the week end , just a little cg13det :
w7ng.jpg

And daily, something like this :
6xwt.jpg

midnight purple, pushrod actuated rear suspension, 100hp CG10 N/A with kers system on rear wheels
what on earth program do you use to design these?

w7ng.jpg

Prefer this, although mabey less of the lip on the trailing end of the arch :)