Modified Rear Wiper Motor K10

Fordy

Ex. Club Member
Ok guys and gals ive done this to mine and ive done it to another motor ive got.

Heres a pic of one ive already modified on mine:

If you have colour coded bumper or super s bumper or any of the foah bumpers then this will make the rear end of the k10 look more modern.

this modified motor can be yours for £15 including postage

if no one wants it then ill either keep it or put it on ebay

ps. this will only fit rear tailgate's with the rear wiper arm pivot is on the right hand side like in the picture above.

OP
OP
Fordy

Fordy

Ex. Club Member
go look at you rear wiper turtle then look at the picture and see the difference your will be sitting flat and mines sitting up

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
nicely done mate, paint the wiper arm black again tho ;) only takes 10 mins with a hair dryer and some matt black paint :D

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
i think it looks smoother flat imo, just looks like they do on the k11 but they get modified to sit flat because they look better and smoother. not being funny or owt like but why modifiy it to look like that when it looks better how it did standard? not being horrible or trying to mess up your sale or anything, its just what i think.

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
This isnt a general discussion forum. Please keep it to purchase/sales chat only

ta