Modified Nationals

Status
Not open for further replies.

curtis

Ex. Club Member
Hi, just like to say that the modified nations was QUALITY!!!!!

But i only saw 1 micra, a white one, quite nice!!

So counting mine thats only 2 micra's!

Ohh well...lol:k10:

well you missed mine then it was on the hyundai coupe stand slap bang in the middle. but to be fair i also only so two other micras a red one and a heavily moded blue one going into the show however didn't see it on a stand anywhere.

i saw a red k11 on the night riders stand and a blue s reg on another stand on saturday, mine wasnt aloud in as i got there about 10:30 lol

i got mine on a local cruise site stand on sunday but weather was crap so we left early about 11

Mental weekend, as usual. Me and my mate took 106 cans of carling on the Friday, thinking that would be more than enough, on the Saturday we were running dangerously low and had to go and buy a further 50 odd. lol

Have to admit I didn't really see much of the show, I was having too much of a great time with my friends getting my beer coat on and throwing shapes in the tent that MNR erected until silly'o'clock in the morning.

I was one of the people that was lined up in front of a ramp as a Motorbike jumped over us all, I now have a quality video of it on my phone lol

Such a massive shame about the weather, would have been so much better if it was hot.

Modified Nationals is a total chav-fest, but every year (bar one year) it has been a completely mental weekend.

our cars would get laughed at. the people that go to modded nationals (present company excepted) are all chavs and would rip the "pie" out of our cars out of spite and through lack of knowledge...... i will not go simply due to this...

our cars would get laughed at. the people that go to modded nationals (present company excepted) are all chavs and would rip the "pie" out of our cars out of spite and through lack of knowledge...... i will not go simply due to this...

There was alot of that at Donny

As I say, most people don't go to the nationals for the cars...I come from a racing pedigree and cannot describe how little I care about purple bodykits and neon spoilers, it's just a great laugh...we booked a stand, but we never even got our cars out of the campsite to put them on the stand in the end.

Some vids I took on my phone from the weekend:

They shouldn't do this to a line of drunk blokes that are lying on the floor...it's just wrong:

But we got our revenge when they set him on fire:

This was the set up that God's Kitchen sorted out...was pretty cool:

This was the Midnight Racing make-shift tent...which I still maintain was so much better....they didn't have all the lazers and stuff, but the music was mental-good, we had 'aquired' roadworks lights, and it went on far later lol:

This was when we first got our campsite set up...the beer you see there needed to be replenished the next day...and there was only 2 of us drinking it...was ridiculous:
DSC00539.jpg

waving.jpg

DSC00087.jpg

DSC00871.jpg

DSC00850.jpg

DSCF1157.jpg

S'not everyone's bag, but everyone I've spoken to that went really reaaally enjoyed themselves.

would post the limited amount of pics i took some where around ten maybe but half are terriable pics and the other are of an adult nature. if you were drink all that much i do hope you did the sensible thing like i did.
DRUNKEN DODGEMS. they rock, but haven't manged to roll one yet.

haha nah didn't find the dodgems, but to be fair by the end of the first day, I was absolutely caned, I'd already seen a man on fire, been jumped over by a motorcycle, and watched my mate do a drunken bungee jump LOL was funny.

Yes it was a good weekend! being 17 i didn't get into the forbidden tent...lol. even though you could see what was happening anyway.

The party on friday night was the best!!! I accidentally hit some chav over the head infront of me with a glow stick!! lol.

MSC should have a stand there next year!!
Or at least more of the micras go!

FREE MARS DRINK!! i must of had about 10 bottles and 12 cups!!! felt soooo sick! lol.

Booty love made an apperance, but it wasn't that good!?! lol.

I did get some funny comments, but some people did appreciate me having something different, that wasn't french or german!! lol. :k10:

free mars drinks was great but got sickly quickly,

stunt show was great when the guy fell off the sledge and stay in the fire lol

bikini contest wasnt to bad either

warmer weather and it would of been a get show, even tho people call it a chav fest i still saw quite a few familys walking around with young kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back